2019 Novel Coronavirus

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
virus-4937553__340.jpg

Image: Creative Commons (CC)
The Wuhan virus is spreading fast and authorities fear a global pandemic is at hand. New evidence suggests that this new virus has developed the ability to spread like the influenza, a mutation that would make it more easily transmissible between people.

I guess it is only a matter of time to we get another Pandemic like the Spanish Flue.
Nature seems to hit back now and then.

This virus spreads fast but is not as deadly as the influenza or even MERS. At least that's wut they are saying. Consider the fact that tens of thousands of ppl in the U.S. alone die each year because of the flu. Hopefully, this will turn out to be another Ebola scare :-0

Pretty Spooky though, I am a little worried about the melting permafrost releasing some deadly 10,000 year old virus. Look what happened through history when western explorers visit primitive cultures for the first time. Imagine a 1,000,000 year old virus ripping through the world.!!

• Wow
Reactions: The humanitarian
Ikr? I need to hurry up and have kids before the coming plague gets here. That said, I really do not live in fear. My motto in life is to not spend my days trying to prolong them :/

Ikr? I need to hurry up and have kids before the coming plague gets here. That said, I really do not live in fear. My motto in life is to not spend my days trying to prolong them :/
Yeah, in all truth i don't think it will happen on a big scale, if at all. I am betting Technology would save us. But it is a scary thought though.

Just drink allot of Orange juice. I never get a virus, that is because I drink beer all the time. Hey, I turned 25 yesterday!

Reactions: LETA and Aurora