2nd Covid Shot

O

Occult Hunter

I just took the second Moderna shot...Watch out if you have not took it, it makes the first look small....Less than 24 hours had fever and chills..Nothing no one cannot over though.....I have taken Flu shots, Pneumonia shots and shots in the military that I never knew what they were..Have never had a shot put me on my ass but this one did...

Thanks for the heads up. We are getting a different mix here in Australia I think.

It's age related first and those with high need, nurses, md's , those with very bad health, etc.......my wife and I get our first shot Thursday and we are in the over 65 group.
Appointment only and in our area that was the soonest we could get in unless we drove out of town to do it.

It's age related first and those with high need, nurses, md's , those with very bad health, etc.......my wife and I get our first shot Thursday and we are in the over 65 group.
Appointment only and in our area that was the soonest we could get in unless we drove out of town to do it.
You take the Moderna or Pfizer? Either way that second one is going to put you down.

You take the Moderna or Pfizer? Either way that second one is going to put you down.
That depends on the person...I know several people that had no real problems with either shot. One lady I know over 65 had some mild symptoms.
Same with actual covid...both my daughters in their late 30's had covid and only had standard flu like symptoms with no major issues.

I had my first shot of Moderna about week and half ago and the next day it felt like a truck had hit me. I’m hoping the second shot is not as bad but what you’ve said makes me a little concerned. It’s of course worth it. I think everyone should get vaccinated.

Reactions: Dundee
I have not had mine yet, I work in emergency services so I guess I will need to get one soon. Not keen on the one that some countries say give you blood clots, rather the other, Feeling crook for a few dasy is way better than a blood clot.