9/11 - 19 Years Later

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
645NeMR.gif

9/11 has become such a polarizing event in history, that much like in politics or religion, it often requires to parse one's words carefully before engaging it. Two conflicting narratives are at play; and both have ample evidence to back them up depending on who you speak with. The official version of the events is that foreign nationals planned and executed a painstakingly crafted terrorist attack on the U.S under the auspices of Osama Bin laden, the leader and founder of the militant organization al-Qaeda.

The alternative version, a rather engrossing narrative of a dastardly act allegedly perpetrated, or at the very least tacitly allowed by the U.S. to take place, is the preferred narrative of the "9/11 Truthers," or "9/11 skeptics," a vocal group of independent conspiracy theorists who ardently dispute the findings of the 9/11 Commission Report and instead try to pin the 9/11 event on a nefarious group of global power players, whose sole purpose in life is to create chaos in order to further their shadowy agenda.

No matter which side of the story you find yourself supporting, it is quite clear that 9/11 was pivotal in changing America forever and not necessarily for the better. Freedoms were curtailed, the U.S was plunged into a never-ending war against 'terror' that has generated anti-American sentiments in a large portion of the world, and the nation became a Petri dish for all kinds of outlandish and ugly ideologies cultivated and trafficked online not only by social-media-age agitators, but even by our very own elected officials.

I have watched a couple of documentaries on this and find it hard to believe 99% of people dont smell a rat. Some of the evidence is very compelling. I for one don't think it was soley the planes. Too much evidence to the contrary.

I have watched a couple of documentaries on this and find it hard to believe 99% of people dont smell a rat. Some of the evidence is very compelling. I for one don't think it was soley the planes. Too much evidence to the contrary.
I agree with you on this one. Frontline, a very popular public TV programme here in the states, made a documentary years ago about an ex F.B.I agent who repeatedly warned the agency that a terrorist attack against New York was in the works. Instead of listening to him, his bosses actually got rid of him using the excuse that he took home some F.B.I files, something that was commonly done by top-level agents. Anyways, he was fired and ended up working as head of security for the World Trade Center. He died on 9/11 when one of the hijacked planes struck the building he was working in.

I agree with you on this one. Frontline, a very popular public TV programme here in the states, made a documentary years ago about an ex F.B.I agent who repeatedly warned the agency that a terrorist attack against New York was in the works. Instead of listening to him, his bosses actually got rid of him using the excuse that he took home some F.B.I files, something that was commonly done by top-level agents. Anyways, he was fired and ended up working as head of security for the World Trade Center. He died on 9/11 when one of the hijacked planes struck the building he was working in.
I wonder if we will ever get to the truth of it. There is so much evidence it was brought down I can't understad why there is not more af a public outcry. Maybe it is just too confronting for people to consider so they go with the mainstream explanation without looking too hard.

I wonder if we will ever get to the truth of it. There is so much evidence it was brought down I can't understad why there is not more af a public outcry. Maybe it is just too confronting for people to consider so they go with the mainstream explanation without looking too hard.
Doubt it. We don't even know what really happened to Kennedy, and that was eons ago. Whether this was an inside job or not, one thing is certain: a lot of war profiteers made tonnes of dough from almost 20 years of conflict.

Doubt it. We don't even know what really happened to Kennedy, and that was eons ago. Whether this was an inside job or not, one thing is certain: a lot of war profiteers made tonnes of dough from almost 20 years of conflict.
Sometimes I think a reset back to sticks and clubs would be thebest thing for mankind. Perhaps we could do better the next time round. Very sad

Sometimes I think a reset back to sticks and clubs would be thebest thing for mankind. Perhaps we could do better the next time round. Very sad
That's what Einstein said after the creation of the nuclear bomb. WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones :-0

That's what Einstein said after the creation of the nuclear bomb. WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones :-0
Yes, how cana people be so advanced with technology and so...stupid as people.
This is why I love listening to Sadhgurus words. He sees through it all with a clear logic.
We need to clone him and make his clones our leaders.