Which one:

• This is insane

• Plausable

• Definitely real

• Rude

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

The humanitarian

Do you think that the rare blood types and that blonde alien from Peter Khoury's experience have some sort of connection? Something like 35% of the Basque people have the rare blood Rh(-)(which only makes 15% of the population). The Rh(-) blood type originates from the Europeans. The blonde alien from Peter Khoury's experience, in whom had her nipple bitten off, was also a Blonde Basque based upon the Unique hair sample Peter Khoury kept. What is interesting, is that, the DNA coding hence cancellation of a certain protein sequence, makes the person immune to AIDs. Perhaps this has something to do with their male harvesting process? Maybe using males as 'stallions' in the reproduction process? Think of how it was told that the Nordic aliens apparently only have sex once a year, perhaps these Norse alien women are desperate?

Reactions: Aurora
I think so. It would be nice to see wut an indigenous Basque blonde looks like to get a feel for it. I recall listening to a podcast about this type of blood and how it was somehow related to alien abductions but can't remember which one.

Reactions: The humanitarian
I don't even know what my blood type is, even though I have had about 10 blood tests in my lifetime, they did not tell me. Maybe they are holding something back from telling me, haha. And who was that stupid idiot that said it was an insane idea in the poll?

It seems to me there is 3 sides to all of this.
1. The skeptics who believe in nothing.
2. the lunatic fringe who believe everything.
3. The middle grounders (me) who see value in both camps, but also bias in both camps.

We need to look at what Science can provide, and compare it with testimony.
And be guided by the science, but not blinded by it.

It seems to me that all factions here have something good to offer, but also inherent biases to hinder the search for truth.
It is great to talk about the anomalous blood type, but if there is genuinely no anomaly here then we are wasting our time.
But if there is an anomaly then we have reason for discussion.

I believe we always have to start with the science, but not be blinded by it.

I don't even know what my blood type is, even though I have had about 10 blood tests in my lifetime, they did not tell me. Maybe they are holding something back from telling me, haha. And who was that stupid idiot that said it was an insane idea in the poll?
Maybe you are a hybrid. If you find out that your blood type matches the Basque tribe, better keep it to yourself. I've heard there is an active bounty on hybrids :-0

Maybe you are a hybrid. If you find out that your blood type matches the Basque tribe, better keep it to yourself. I've heard there is an active bounty on hybrids :-0
Everybody! I am a hybrid!
Haha, that stupid idiot that said I was crazy/insane was....ME!

Ahh see there is your first mistake, when you say you can drinkl more than most...You have never tried to out drink an Aussie...
Remember I live not far from you. I am 2195 that was from alien hub. BTW you told me approximately where you live, in which I will not disclose.

Lol, I have had that partiular competition many times. It is one you both win...and lose at the same moment,
I don't know about that. One end of me was at the pub and the other part of me back home...next day I was back in my bed.