A dangerous virtual cult is going global. QAnon

Yeah, i hear you. Sometimes it is best not to think about it. My ex was a big meat eater, loved massive porterhouse steaks (yuk) but she would not tolerate cows coming from a padock and mooing. Steak comes from the supermarket, not cows.
It is a tough call, I am certainly not keen on anything containing chimpanzee blood and dead aborted human baby fetuses thast for sure. But I also don't want to risk getting and passing on covid to my family or others.
Why cant they just use the usual amount of toxic waste and agent orange in their vaccines like usual? :)

Yeah, i hear you. Sometimes it is best not to think about it. My ex was a big meat eater, loved massive porterhouse steaks (yuk) but she would not tolerate cows coming from a padock and mooing. Steak comes from the supermarket, not cows.
It is a tough call, I am certainly not keen on anything containing chimpanzee blood and dead aborted human baby fetuses thast for sure. But I also don't want to risk getting and passing on covid to my family or others.
Why cant they just use the usual amount of toxic waste and agent orange in their vaccines like usual? :)
Well one thing for sure this Covid thing is not going away any time soon. Even if they open orders in Australia what about overseas how long before we can open that up ? They said on the news yesterday that there is a new outbreak of Covid 19 in China again some place it hasn't been before . I hope any visiting Aliens bring their face masks and hand sanitizer with them. I magine if they caught it and took it back to their home world. They would come back here and blat us all.

Yep thast for sure. I thik this is going to be way worse than peple first imagined.
I just had a quick look at the Spanish Flue of 1918, It lasted about 2 years with the following scary facts.

The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, the deadliest in history, infected an estimated 500 million people worldwide—about one-third of the planet’s population—and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million victims, including some 675,000 Americans. The 1918 flu was first observed in Europe, the United States and parts of Asia before swiftly spreading around the world. At the time, there were no effective drugs or vaccines to treat this killer flu strain. Citizens were ordered to wear masks, schools, theaters and businesses were shuttered and bodies piled up in makeshift morgues before the virus ended its deadly global march.

I hope Covid doesn't end up like this,

Yep thast for sure. I thik this is going to be way worse than peple first imagined.
I just had a quick look at the Spanish Flue of 1918, It lasted about 2 years with the following scary facts.

The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, the deadliest in history, infected an estimated 500 million people worldwide—about one-third of the planet’s population—and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million victims, including some 675,000 Americans. The 1918 flu was first observed in Europe, the United States and parts of Asia before swiftly spreading around the world. At the time, there were no effective drugs or vaccines to treat this killer flu strain. Citizens were ordered to wear masks, schools, theaters and businesses were shuttered and bodies piled up in makeshift morgues before the virus ended its deadly global march.

I hope Covid doesn't end up like this,
Gee that is scary no one living today can remember that , well maybe some , but the vast majority are oblivious to what a Pandemic can actually do. They won't forget this one that for sure. A lot of people are paying financially as well as mentally and physically . They are talking about opening the borders here it was just on the Tas news they did that before but changed their minds . Hope its the right thing to do I mean Victoria has a long way to go before they will be doing that.

Gee that is scary no one living today can remember that , well maybe some , but the vast majority are oblivious to what a Pandemic can actually do. They won't forget this one that for sure. A lot of people are paying financially as well as mentally and physically . They are talking about opening the borders here it was just on the Tas news they did that before but changed their minds . Hope its the right thing to do I mean Victoria has a long way to go before they will be doing that.
Opening the borders, hell thats a big move. If i was from your part of OZ I would not be happy. You guys have pretty much got it beaten havn't you?

Opening the borders, hell thats a big move. If i was from your part of OZ I would not be happy. You guys have pretty much got it beaten havn't you?
Everyone here is not happy about it we thought maybe December if it was safe I think they are taking a big risk opening up on the 26th October and when people come its just minor health checks no quarantine. Well we are an Island but our fortress gets invaded on the 26th so keep watching this space :(.

Everyone here is not happy about it we thought maybe December if it was safe I think they are taking a big risk opening up on the 26th October and when people come its just minor health checks no quarantine. Well we are an Island but our fortress gets invaded on the 26th so keep watching this space :(.
Yep. You should all be very annoyed. Makes no sense. Vic still has cases?

Yep. You should all be very annoyed. Makes no sense. Vic still has cases?
Its on the rise over there again in Melbourne , they won't be ending the stage 4 lockdown any time soon. Another month they said and maybe some more ?

I would not be at all surprised if the world is still dealing with covid a year from now. How is the USA ever going to stop it spreading

I would not be at all surprised if the world is still dealing with covid a year from now. How is the USA ever going to stop it spreading
They won't they said this morning that the virus is with us to stay . Now there is an outbreak at Shepparton in Victoria and Sydneys West. I think they should rethink the border openings.
2 hours ago · Three new cases of coronavirus have been recorded in Shepparton in Victoria's north, the Health Department revealed overnight. Residents of Shepparton have been advised to be tested for COVID …

They won't they said this morning that the virus is with us to stay . Now there is an outbreak at Shepparton in Victoria and Sydneys West. I think they should rethink the border openings.
2 hours ago · Three new cases of coronavirus have been recorded in Shepparton in Victoria's north, the Health Department revealed overnight. Residents of Shepparton have been advised to be tested for COVID …
Bloody hell, thank you very much for the update, my son is a builder project manager and was in Shep Monday with a bloke on a job. I just rang him then to let him know. Lucky he is super fit and strong like most builders. He will get tested. He is very strict with ppe with his blokes and himself, but you cant be too sure.

Bloody hell, thank you very much for the update, my son is a builder project manager and was in Shep Monday with a bloke on a job. I just rang him then to let him know. Lucky he is super fit and strong like most builders. He will get tested. He is very strict with ppe with his blokes and himself, but you cant be too sure.
No that's right you can't be to sure. I think here people are now very used to not seeing interstate tourists so when that starts up on 26th October everyone might stay home more often to avoid contact. Did you know Woolies is going cashless it was on the news this morning. No more notes or coins. Not sure if that's Covid related.

No that's right you can't be to sure. I think here people are now very used to not seeing interstate tourists so when that starts up on 26th October everyone might stay home more often to avoid contact. Did you know Woolies is going cashless it was on the news this morning. No more notes or coins. Not sure if that's Covid related.
Well the no cash thing is not a bad idea anyway, except for the elderly who still prefer it. My big outings these days are out the bush on my dirt bike with my son, or out the bush with my kelpie Floyd. I am in the Ballarat area and can hardly remember the last time I went out of town to melb or geelong :(

I don't ever have no cash on me, not that I am broke its just I use my cards all the time. Being in the bush is good I am not completely bush but bush enough for the Aliens to take notice of me . You must have some fun times on your bike I bet tearing around the scrub, see any snakes ? They are starting to come out here now big brown ones . I have friends in Geelong but have never been there , I been to Melbourne but didn't like it much. On the news 11 new cases in Sydney's West they say its because of the linguisticle diversity out there. Hope none of them come down here as they said NSW was free to travel here after the 26th October.

I don't ever have no cash on me, not that I am broke its just I use my cards all the time. Being in the bush is good I am not completely bush but bush enough for the Aliens to take notice of me . You must have some fun times on your bike I bet tearing around the scrub, see any snakes ? They are starting to come out here now big brown ones . I have friends in Geelong but have never been there , I been to Melbourne but didn't like it much. On the news 11 new cases in Sydney's West they say its because of the linguisticle diversity out there. Hope none of them come down here as they said NSW was free to travel here after the 26th October.
I am not all that scared f snakes, spider are a different story :)
Melbourne is an aquired taste, I lived there for a few years when I was an aprentice.
I have always thought the only way to like living in Melb is.

1. If your born there and it has always been home.
2. If you go there straight out of school, no better place to run amok as a kid, something alwasy open, pubs clubs etc
3. If your one of the yuppies that like to drink unpronouncable coffe names, and wear Lycra shorts and ride your pushbike slowly in fromt of all the people in a hurry ;)

If your not in one of those three, your probly gonna not like melbourne.

Reactions: August
Well Tasmania is now open for all tourists from WA, SA, NT, ACT and Qld. Still closed to Victoria and NSW but they are thinking of opening to NSW very soon. Victoria I am not sure about they think Xmas but it depends. Yes your list of 3 is about right.

Yeah Vic is the stick in the mud for sure, I would not be surprised if we open up and get straight into wave 3.
Nice to see you here by the way, youve been missed. :)

Yeah Vic is the stick in the mud for sure, I would not be surprised if we open up and get straight into wave 3.
Nice to see you here by the way, youve been missed. :)
Thanks :) . Yes the 3rd wave. I remember reading about the Black Death where it had been gone for 10 years and they got hit with it again and it targeted all the children. I hope this Coronavirus doesn't mutate into something far worse. Victoria is pretty bad its going to take some time for them to even get back to Covid normal let alone normal normal.

I would not be surprised for Australia and the world to be still dealing with this for years. I see no end to it while countries like the US are effected the way they are. Victoria is in lockdown by Dictator Dan worse than most countries and we still cant get rid of it fully. The world needs a magic bullet vaccine.