A dangerous virtual cult is going global. QAnon

I would not be surprised for Australia and the world to be still dealing with this for years. I see no end to it while countries like the US are effected the way they are. Victoria is in lockdown by Dictator Dan worse than most countries and we still cant get rid of it fully. The world needs a magic bullet vaccine.
Ha ha Dictator Dan , maybe he is afraid of losing all the control over his subjects. He waffles on the tv for hours at a time. He would have made a great preacher. But seriously what a mess Melbourne has been and they are all blaming him for it. The vaccine is a long way of I think with words like we hope to, possibly, maybe, they don't know when its coming , plain and simple. Fast tracking a vaccine is no good to many risks they can't do a vaccine for the common cold because as soon as they make one the next season the cold virus is immune to it and the vaccine is a dud. Its all wishful thinking and who gets the vaccine first whenever they do make one ? It will be years.
OIP.5Smcl5Knm6a90PbriXzWJwHaH_

Reactions: Dundee
I suspect that these comments on Australia are QAnon code.

;)
No, my state Victora is sort of Typhiod mary, we have a big population, Melbourne is in lock down, our premer is a dictator and all the other states are doing better. There have been a couple of instances of Victorians crossing state borders and casuing covid issues which is why we are Typhoid Mary at the min :) . So NSW is North of Victoria, Tasmania is South, You have to flyover Vic to get to tassie.
Most of our intersate borders are closed to anythig but essential travel.

August is down the bottom bit shaped like a triangle, I am in the next bt above that. NSW is abover that.

iu

Reactions: August