A UFO ? was moved from a Ks. Town in 2009

M

Mahomes

I saw this in a ks news paper with a pic and description of the story in 10 or 11
It was a smaller town ( one with only a block or 2 town square it has close to Hutchenson ks .
The army was moving a top secret item through town to a base , no base nearby from the way it came. Business owners were told to stay inside ,a flat bed. Semi came thru with a tall wide thing under a tarp,completely covered ,until the tarp got under a wheel which ripped it off exposing tthe odd looking craft (I had saved the pic on a computer but think I do not have a pic now) a resident snapped the pic it had no glass ,the brass said it was a drone naming the model , ours it 2.5 times smaller and never would be just covered by a tarp this appeared to be to heavy for the 3 axle trailor ,drones are not that heavy.

Reactions: Aurora
That news article is a diffeent one than I read.
The questions are where was it coming from a field? Why would the military use a small highway ?
Why did they ,US Army say it was a proto type and thus top secret drone ? Its clearly not the one they say.

They moved it early morning 7 am . this large truck and what it held would be difficult to move on a B highway .
The police hsd warned the people where it was coming thru to stay in their buildings
This was covered by a big tarp , which came off by accident , i think the article said an attempt to recover was tried but they decided to just get it out of town

Towns folk dscribed it as a gray metalic with no doors. Or glass

That news article is a diffeent one than I read.
The questions are where was it coming from a field? Why would the military use a small highway ?
Why did they ,US Army say it was a proto type and thus top secret drone ? Its clearly not the one they say.

They moved it early morning 7 am . this large truck and what it held would be difficult to move on a B highway .
The police hsd warned the people where it was coming thru to stay in their buildings
This was covered by a big tarp , which came off by accident , i think the article said an attempt to recover was tried but they decided to just get it out of town

Towns folk dscribed it as a gray metalic with no doors. Or glass
i watched a doco on some of the declassified stuff that was moved, and the lengths that th US government went to camoflage the parts. It was done with a great deal of care.
There is no way on earth that a secret craft man made or alien would be moved in daylight.
Moving it early is consist with heavy haulage, less traffic. Here in OZ some of our really big stuff gets moved overnight for that reason.
Cops telling people to stay indoors, well they have windows so that would not stop them from looking. SO the indoors would be simply for public safety.

I can imagine those is charge of that operation, none too pleased.

The vest workers were utilities people to get it under wires, it sure could be moved in daytime , with a cover ....if it set in a field it would be hard to keep secret...thee have been quite a few ufo reports near Hutchinson... back then

Was it the USA' goal to generate an entire generation of aerodynamicist and astrophysicists for the production of UFO's that were able to infiltrate country undetected?

Do you have any proper details of when this happened? Date, time, town, location. Something verifiable, not just anecdotes?
I only ask because this stuff can be pretty easy to track down, it is only that most folks dont try.
Give me some details and I will get hunting.

I saw this in a ks news paper with a pic and description of the story in 10 or 11
It was a smaller town ( one with only a block or 2 town square it has close to Hutchenson ks .
The army was moving a top secret item through town to a base , no base nearby from the way it came. Business owners were told to stay inside ,a flat bed. Semi came thru with a tall wide thing under a tarp,completely covered ,until the tarp got under a wheel which ripped it off exposing tthe odd looking craft (I had saved the pic on a computer but think I do not have a pic now) a resident snapped the pic it had no glass ,the brass said it was a drone naming the model , ours it 2.5 times smaller and never would be just covered by a tarp this appeared to be to heavy for the 3 axle trailor ,drones are not that heavy.

Let's nick it!

Reactions: Dundee
Aurora, you are going to make this place a lot of fun, "Lets Nick it" :ROFLMAO: :D is this you running away with it ???? :28::41: lol :)

See @Mahomes took me three mins to d-bunk it, sorry.... :50:

And from one local...

There seems to be allot of these 'probes' that Analyse our human earth and the intelligent organisms that reside upon it. Reminds of that case when an egg shaped alien craft crashed into a school, I will try and find the story and show it on this post. Give me some time to find it, unless anyone else remembers the story.