AboveTopSecret.com For Sale

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
One of the biggest UFO and conspiracy theory websites will soon be for sale according to its administrator. The site is facing financial hardship and can no longer survive on dwindling add revenue. ATS is looking for a buyer whose vision is to continue its legacy. Read more below:

One of the biggest UFO and conspiracy theory websites will soon be for sale according to its administrator. The site is facing financial hardship and can no longer survive on dwindling add revenue. ATS is looking for a buyer whose vision is to continue its legacy. Read more below:

There you go Leta, You should buy it. We will follow you there, I will help keep an eye on it if you trust me :)
What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
There you go Leta, You should buy it. We will follow you there, I will help keep an eye on it if you trust me :)
What do you think?
LOL. Man, I wish. Goodness knows how much skepticoverlord wants for it. I'm currently reading the thread. It is already like 40 pages deep. Maybe Q from Alienhub is interested.

LOL. Man, I wish. Goodness knows how much skepticoverlord wants for it. I'm currently reading the thread. It is already like 40 pages deep. Maybe Q from Alienhub is interested.

Maybe Q from Alienhub is interested.

That would be the worse mistake ever! And with that I say so long and good bye folks...The Alien/UFO bullshit has gotten old and it's time for me to move on....I wish you all the best in the future.

That would be the worse mistake ever! And with that I say so long and good bye folks...The Alien/UFO bullshit has gotten old and it's time for me to move on....I wish you all the best in the future.
If you are giving up UFO forums, how come you made one yourself?
Are you giving that the flick too.