Alien Armada Over Mexico

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Residents and visitors of a popular tourist destination in Mexico were treated to an spectacular display of lights that some are speculating to be of alien origin. The sighting occurred in the early evening hours of Thursday, October 22nd at a medieval-themed housing and tourist development known as Val’Quirico. In the video, a dozen or so light orbs are seen moving about in an unpredictable motion akin to a swarm of bees.

Skeptics who have watched the footage are convinced that the lights have a more prosaic origin, however, and took to social media to refute any claims that the mysterious objects are of an extraterrestrial nature. Said critics are instead describing the event as nothing more than a carefully choreographed drone display meant to attract tourism to the area. What do you think? Alien orbs or drones? Post your comments below.

This is odd.

I wrote a response to this a couple of hours ago. It appeared on the thread. Now it is gone.

Anyway, I pointed out that this phenomena has been reported a few times relatively recently.

This is odd.

I wrote a response to this a couple of hours ago. It appeared on the thread. Now it is gone.

Anyway, I pointed out that this phenomena has been reported a few times relatively recently.
Oh, that's weird. I checked the logs and there's no other entry previous to the one you posted. Maybe the Deep State is messing with us. :suspicious:

More likely that I am losing my marbles, and only thought I saw the post on the thread.

I suspect I didn't click the 'post reply' box and was seeing the post as I typed it.

Hmm, could be drones I guess, I have a reasonable quality drone, and am familiar with how it flies. I am not saying aliens, but they don't in my opinion have a drone like behaviour to watch, though that is for sure the most likely explanation.

Unless they have one operator per drone giving that randomness,
Check this out.