Alien Babble Om

Not bad. That's like $1400 usd :-0
Yeah the currency here is very low, that is why i want the Singapore's project. There i could earn SGD12k from one case and that will be USD8.7K, if every month i were to close 1 case, in a year i could earn SGD144,000 (USD105471)

Yeah the currency here is very low, that is why i want the Singapore's project. There i could earn SGD12k from one case and that will be USD8.7K, if every month i were to close 1 case, in a year i could earn SGD144,000 (USD105471)
Wut's the Singapore's Project about?

Wut's the Singapore's Project about?
The one i've told u about before in Bintan, Indonesia (near to Singapore), that is the Singapore's project. They haven't officially launch the project yet so i can't market it to the world, i can get sued if i do so because it's not in the system yet. I can still sell it and it will be in a cheaper price than the official date, just cannot advertise it but personally i don't know any very rich ppl who are currently interested in buying properties so i have no other way than to wait for the official launching date.

The one i've told u about before in Bintan, Indonesia (near to Singapore), that is the Singapore's project. They haven't officially launch the project yet so i can't market it to the world, i can get sued if i do so because it's not in the system yet. I can still sell it and it will be in a cheaper price than the official date, just cannot advertise it but personally i don't know any very rich ppl who are currently interested in buying properties so i have no other way than to wait for the official launching date.
Say no more, babe. We don't want you to get sued. Put me down for a penthouse tho :p

Reactions: Fish
Say no more, babe. We don't want you to get sued. Put me down for a penthouse tho :p
The cheapest cost around USD500k, not sure about penthouse, the developer consider that price cheap, he said the quality is the same with those luxury expansive properties in Singapore, only the price is cheaper.

Just came to know this about Bintan, Indonesia, it has the largest Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia. They have statues of bodhisattva and a wrathful god (Dharma protector or defender).
For those who don't know what is bodhisattva, they are the person who is able to reach nirvana (which is leaving this universe and going to the gods world) but delays doing so through compassion for suffering beings. One of the most famous bodhisattva and the only one i see the most everywhere is Guan yin, shes a female Buddhist bodhisattva associated with compassion, idk but i heard that she can turn into a guy also.

This temple is dedicated mostly for the bodhisattva. Place like in Bali u could find ancient Buddhist Gods temples like the Brahma god.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came to know this about Bintan, Indonesia, it has the largest Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia.
Sorry it's the largest Guan Yin temple in Southeast Asia. The world largest Buddhist temple is also in Indonesia, it's in Java, it's called Borobudur.

Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Tibet, Taiwan, Mongolia and China practice Mahayana Buddhism.

Theravada buddhism are like in Myanmar, Sri lanka, Thailand. And tbh i don't like Theravada Buddhism, they always turn out to become extremist.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10...meet-the-religions-violent-followers/10360288

Mahayana and Theravada are 2 very different Buddhism and don't think they can't get along with each other, their ways are different.

Here are some of the difference:

Goal of Buddhism
  • Theravada Buddhists place greater emphasis on arhat – liberation or Nirvana.
  • In Mahayana Buddhism, the role of the Bodhisattva path is given more prominence.
Teachings
Theravāda promotes the concept of vibhajjavāda “teaching of analysis”. This suggests the seeker should gain insights from his own experience, application of knowledge, and critical reasoning. Though this should be weighed against scripture and wise monks.

Mahayana promotes the idea that an aspirant should not just seek personal enlightenment but the enlightenment of all beings. It also accepts a wide range of approaches to enlightenment; it includes not just meditation and personal disciplines but selfless service and working in the world for the benefit of others.

Type of Meditation
Theravada

Mainly silent-mind, mindfulness meditation. There are two main types of Theravada meditation:

1. Samatha: Calming meditation
  2. Vipassana: Insight meditation
Mahayana

• Mahayana Buddhism greater emphasis on mantras, chanting, especially in Tibetan Buddhism.
  • Though Tibetan Buddhism is based on Mahayana, it could be seen as its own strand – Vajrayana. Tibetan Buddhism is based on Tantric disciplines.
Modern expressions
Mahayana Buddhism

• Pure Land,
  • Zen,
  • Vajrayana (or Tantric) Buddhism
Theravada

• Thai Forest Tradition
  • Vipassana