Alien Stories

H

Horsa

fantasy-world-space-planets-aliens.jpg

In a dark galaxy far away there was a planet where aliens lived who were abnormal relative to our definition of the term "normal". These inhabitants were extremely intelligent with infinite psychic abilities & they were quite confident in their ability to use extra sensory perception which was the only communication method they used. Due to atmospherics & the chemical make-up of the planet almost everything took on different shades of red except their cheese & the moon which were green.

The inhabitants relentlessly looked up at the sky towards the nearest planet to them wondering what like would be like there. That planet was blue & green like our earth & consisted of different inhabitants, plants & animals. It also had roaring seas. There were many countries with different situations due to the indigenous wildlife, dragons, ogres & witches.

One land was bordered on both sides with a dragon living in caves. At one end of this land was a red dragon who was quite wicked & breathed fire. Near his cave lived a wicked witch with a bit, black cat as a pet. She was married to an ogre. At the other end of the country was a good, green dragon. He didn't realise he breathed fire most of the time & was very distraught when he accidentally burnt people by burning them if they got too close. Near his cave lived a good witch who tried to help people. She was married to & lived with a good wizard. They used their abilities to heal the people the dragon burned which made him feel better about himself.

In the countryside there lived many humanoid people, some ghosts who were nocturnal & massive green monsters as well as gorgons like Medusa but with all different species of snakes. These snakes were more malevolent than Medusa as some of the snakes could squeeze you to death like a python or hypnotise then spit venom like a cobra while others bit you. There were many caves in this country too. There was a devil living in one of these caves who also terrorised the people.

Reactions: Fish
Paragraph 1: But I thought the moon was made of cheese.

Paragraph 3: Why are these dragons in so many stories. Try making up a new creature. Even the Bible spoke of a certain dragon, namely satan.

Paragraph 4: Paragraph 3 .

Paragraph 1: That was what their moon was really made of. This is fiction.
Paragraph 3 & 4: I'll keep them because they're characteristic of this type of story but I'll make up new creatures too.

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism. I'll take it into account & see what I can come up with.

Reactions: NFCE
I am working on an anime and I am very excited about this story!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am making my own netflix. I want to do it all, novels, games, cartoon and movies. It will have everything. Novels, comics, cartoons, music, games, films and more. I want to cheaply produce a few of each and then put them together. I have got the chroma versions of wallpaper, a suit and even a box for plastercine animation.

I am making my own netflix. I want to do it all, novels, games, cartoon and movies. It will have everything. Novels, comics, cartoons, music, games, films and more. I want to cheaply produce a few of each and then put them together. I have got the chroma versions of wallpaper, a suit and even a box for plastercine animation.

My friends has made a video game by their own before for their graduation, it took them 6 months to make a 2 hour long game with realistic graphics.

It's possible but it's time consuming. But for movies as far as i know u'll need investors or sponsors and it's very costly. I think the same goes to cartoons.

Reactions: Aurora