Alienbabble politic (To remove a crackpot)

When I said discuss I meant in a civilised manner. I don't think Fish's name-calling is called for either.

Lol. There would be no point. I can't do anything about it. You're an admin & have administrative powers. The only thing I can do is try to advise people & report unresolved issues with you.

U still bringing up a 2 decade old story. Now is the year 2021. I have even left the forum for 2 years and came back.

The ignore function for newbies. It's cool. It means if people are trying to harass you, they're getting you angry, they're making nasty comments or calling other people names you don't have to see what they've typed. It's simple to use. You just click on their profile (you get 3 options which are follow, ignore & start conversation) & you click ignore. Job done.

I think in the future when im a grandmother with tons of grandkids. U will still be talking about my early 20s story

Someone is stuck in time

The ignore function for newbies. It's cool. It means if people are trying to harass you, they're getting you angry, they're making nasty comments or calling other people names you don't have to see what they've typed. It's simple to use. You just click on their profile (you get 3 options which are follow, ignore & start conversation) & you click ignore. Job done.
Wow what's wrong with this one. What happened in this 2 years when im not around

U still bringing up a 2 decade old story. Now is the year 2021. I have even left the forum for 2 years and came back.
No. I wasn't even here in 2001 so I don't know what you're talking about. If you keep coming up with things like this people will think you are weird.

Wow what's wrong with this one. What happened in this 2 years when im not around
I wasn't even talking to you here. If you keep going on like this people will think you've got a few serious issues.

No. I wasn't even here in 2001 so I don't know what you're talking about. If you keep coming up with things like this people will think you are weird.
Everyone knows this forum don't exist in the year 2001. What r u talking?

Everyone knows this forum don't exist in the year 2001. What r u talking?
Think about what you just said. You asked if I was still going on about a 2 decade old issue which I didn't even know about. A decade is 10 years therefore 2 decades is 20 years. 2 decades ago is therefore 20 years before now. Basic maths tells you that 20 years before this year is 2001. (You're calling other people crazy *which is out of order* but aren't thinking about how you're coming across. I suggest taking a break & a few nice, long, deep diaphragmatic breaths & going "Laaaaaaaaaaa!" then coming back on when you're nice & calm or having a nice cup of tea before coming on.)

I'm being sarcastic, im already in my mid 20s, no more in my early 20s when i left the forum. Have a lot of changes in life but i see yall are still stuck in the same time and life

I suggest taking a break & a few nice, long, deep diaphragmatic breaths & going "Laaaaaaaaaaa!" then coming back on when you're nice & calm or having a nice cup of tea before coming on
I did that for 2 years. This is me after 2 years.

I did that for 2 years. This is me after 2 years.
I think that you're too stressed. You need to de-stress & calm down. Mindfulness meditation is good for this though I couldn't do music meditation as I couldn't stop myself from singing. Music is very good too. Some people find yoga helpful but I don't. Painting is relaxing too. You really need to relax.

I'm being sarcastic, im already in my mid 20s, no more in my early 20s when i left the forum. Have a lot of changes in life but i see yall are still stuck in the same time and life
Maybe so, but when you say things like that people think you've got a problem like I showed. No, we're not.

We see things in all different ways & respect other people's views not just seeing things in 1 way & respecting only that view. I for 1 have changed a great deal. My working life doesn't stay the same but it's different every day when I'm not working from home due to lockdown. Do you realise how immature your comments seem to others at times?

Hey Horsa, youhave a good heart mate. But you won't get through to her. Save your ur breath. And fish. I am not going to argue with you. Only to say. Please settle down, you have caused enough trouble round here of late. Just chill. None of us need this nonsense. Least of all Leta. Ok im done with you now.

Reactions: Horsa
Hey Horsa, youhave a good heart mate. But you won't get through to her. Save your ur breath. And fish. I am not going to argue with you. Only to say. Please settle down, you have caused enough trouble round here of late. Just chill. None of us need this nonsense. Least of all Leta. Ok im done with you now.

I didn't burn down your house, smash your car or anything. Just by simply not agreeing with u is what troubling the life out of u and i know yall may have some personal problems with me, its very immature but that is yall and no one can change that, even time can't change that apparently.

And like i said before i am just visiting. I will gladly leave this place like i did 2 years ago. Good bye and have a nice day. U too @LETA.

Hi Dundee! I'm just telling the truth in a tactful, diplomatic & euphemistic way. Fish could learn a lot if she looked at things in all ways possible before making a decision & accept & respect other people's views as well as seeing that many things are a matter of opinion & there are many different opinions & there isn't just 1 right & 1 wrong but many rights & many wrongs. She'd get on with others much better if she didn't call others & accuse people before finding out the truth.

Reactions: Dundee
Fish started on me so I thought why not and Leta was posting GIFs of encouragement next minute I am getting into trouble well it's not me flooding the forum with shit is it

Think any moderator would have seen Fish as acting weird and got rid, so yes surprised that it was sill able to continue

Fish started on me so I thought why not and Leta was posting GIFs of encouragement next minute I am getting into trouble well it's not me flooding the forum with shit is it

Think any moderator would have seen Fish as acting weird and got rid, so yes surprised that it was sill able to continue
You're not in trouble. From what I have seen you've done nothing wrong.

Reactions: Skarlett