Alienbabble politic (To remove a crackpot)

This is pretty bad form Fish. Its ok to have an opinion and not like a member. Thats yoiur choice. But this is pretty inappropriate by any reasonable standard.

I need specific instances of alleged trolling to review, otherwise this report is spurious and subject to sanctions.

Here's my decision:

1. Fish's chit-chat threads were merged into one to keep her personal musings and questions in one thread only. She is advised not to create any new threads about her personal life but rather to use the existing one:

2. All members are advised not to participate in threads they deem pointless or those created by individuals they have a conflict with.

3. Members engaging in any sort of trolling, goading, or any other kind of provocation or breach of this ruling will be subject to discretionary sanctions.

Here's my decision:

1. Fish's chit-chat threads were merged into one to keep her personal musings and questions in one thread only. She is advised not to create any new threads about her personal life but rather to use the existing one:

2. All members are advised not to participate in threads they deem pointless or those created by individuals they have a conflict with.

3. Members engaging in any sort of trolling, goading, or any other kind of provocation or breach of this ruling will be subject to discretionary sanctions.
Thank you very much.

I've got a couple of other ideas. Reports of provocation of any kind should be reported to you or discussed with you privately so that they're between you & the individual with the problem. People should discuss their problems with another person privately with the other person in the 1st instance to see if they can be solved. If they can't be solved they should either be discussed with you in order to come up with a satisfactory solution or the people involved should utilise the ignore function. (For newbies, an introduction to the ignore function might be necessary.) Reporting should be done in the last instance. (I thought this was only common sense but it looks like I was wrong.)

Reactions: LETA
Yes, definitely. Direct all complaints and issues to @Horsa.
When I said discuss I meant in a civilised manner. I don't think Fish's name-calling is called for either.

Lol. There would be no point. I can't do anything about it. You're an admin & have administrative powers. The only thing I can do is try to advise people & report unresolved issues with you.

When I said discuss I meant in a civilised manner. I don't think Fish's name-calling is called for either.

Lol. There would be no point. I can't do anything about it. You're an admin & have administrative powers. The only thing I can do is try to advise people & report unresolved issues with you.
I agree. Deal with these issues as you see fit. I'm out!

I agree. Deal with these issues as you see fit. I'm out!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! We can't do without you.

I know it must do your head in when people are at each others throats all the time (it does mine) but we need you. Take a nice, long, deep diaphragmatic breath & go "Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Here's my decision:

Lol that is about the real life, why u no like real life?