AlienHub.com is Back!

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Dear members,

Alien Babble was created when AlienHub.com, a very popular alien-ufo community, shutdown back in August of 2017. Today, it is my pleasure to announce that Alien Hub is back online. With over 1 million posts and more than 30K registered members (yours truly included ;)), Alien Hub ranks among one the largest and more successful alien/UFO communities ever. In light of this recent development, I would like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to all of you to visit Alien Hub and become part of our community there!

Reactions: Dundee and Aurora
If only the rest of the world had your integrity my friend. The world would be a better place.
I tip my hat to you :)

Reactions: LETA
I appreciate your comments, guys. Thank you! BTW @Fish, don't read 1984. It will scare you silly :p
Speaking of scary reading, I have a pdf copy of an occult book that I am genuinely too scared to read properly. I skim and read a passage here and there but oh boy. This book is not right.
You know of Alister Crowly of course. He had a lot to do with this one.
Very creepy.

Speaking of scary reading, I have a pdf copy of an occult book that I am genuinely too scared to read properly. I skim and read a passage here and there but oh boy. This book is not right.
You know of Alister Crowly of course. He had a lot to do with this one.
Very creepy.
Oooh...I would be careful with such literature. Aleister was a firm believer in ritual sex-magic. You might end up haunted by a lusty succubus after reading that. :p

Oooh...I would be careful with such literature. Aleister was a firm believer in ritual sex-magic. You might end up haunted by a lusty succubus after reading that. :p
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In a Hurry, can't stop to talk, back Later...where are my reading glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I am not kidding, it really is scary. It is not a normal book. It is a book full of occult spells and rituals.
When I have read bits of it, I am honestly scared to read paragraphs in their entirety in case it invokes something I don't want.
It is in places difficult to read and understand.
Not at all like the normal crowley stuff.
I think it is some sort of old occult old testament or bible.
Not much spooks me but this one does.

I meant that I have saved the page the earlier posted link sent me to BUT I have not jumped in yet. :)