Aliens and Humans On Mars....?

H

HAL

Well, it certainly has it all.

Aliens conferring with the Americans, Trump being in loop, an 87 year old ex-government official who is bring out a book.

I think it's BS.

What do you think ?

D

Dundee

Well it only reinforces what many have long suspected, me included.
But I am betting the comment that Earth is not ready, we will be Hsterical is more from the Human sideof things than the Alen side.

ut then why f they have had access to Alien Tech would there still be failed landings and accidents. I guess you could argue the left hand does not know what the right hand is holding?

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Some are saying the gentleman is just trying to promote his book, but why tarnish his career as a decorated officer and professor?

D

Dr Wu

Some are saying the gentleman is just trying to promote his book, but why tarnish his career as a decorated officer and professor?
Well...he is 87...could he have become a bit 'goofy'? It does happen. :unsure:

D

Dr Wu

Israel is a small country. Imagine shaming your progeny by publishing a book full of silly alien stories. Oy vey!
Is the book full of alien tales...? But as I said it happens to people all the time...there are many weird tales from people who have become a bit goofy.

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Is the book full of alien tales...? But as I said it happens to people all the time...there are many weird tales from people who have become a bit goofy.
I have not read it, but apparently there's a whole chapter dedicated to the subject. Sounds like another The day after Roswell to me.

D

Dundee

I have not read it, but apparently there's a whole chapter dedicated to the subject. Sounds like another The day after Roswell to me.
Was that a typo @LETA didn't you mean The Day of the Triffids? Not Roswell!!

Awsome Sci Fi.

Have you watched "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes yet?" He asks knowingly!! It is a great movie to watch with company and a few drinks.
Just click it!!! :) you know you want to.
You won't be able to resist the theme song :) Watch it with "E" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dundee

Doest matter really I don't think. It's pretty informal and friendly here. It's easy to refer back a couple of posts th the last on topic message. It's not a court room 😜 just a bunch of friends hanging out together.