Aliens and Humans On Mars....?

Or a real lack of discipline by the posters.
;)
Probably some of that as well.

But it is often difficult to stick strictly to the subject as the only alternative is to open dozens of separate threads to cover what can be answered in moments in the place where it originated.

But Mars is now orbited by enough data gathering sats that we should find anything that is there. As for the theory that there is but they are hidden underground, this falls apart when you consider that 'they' will have to come out sometime.

There is, however, the matter of the strange long object pictured apparently rising away from Mars. And a similar object was seen many years ago.

Or a real lack of discipline by the posters.
;)
Each house has a different atmosphere. Our house here is casual and friendly. There is no need to be rude or condescending to us because you can't make it your own personal court room. The freindly atmosphere encouraged by LETA is what makes this place special.

Each house has a different atmosphere. Our house here is casual and friendly. There is no need to be rude or condescending to us because you can't make it your own personal court room. The freindly atmosphere encouraged by LETA is what makes this place special.
What is with you and the courtroom comments....? Seems rude and condescending.
Oh yeah...I almost forgot ;)

Well there are only a few of us here at least that post regularly, so you are calling myself, Horsa, and for that matter Leta, and others of lacking disipline becasue most folks here stray off topic. Here is a new conncept for you, its becasue we are all pretty good pals and like to laugh. Personally I think thast pretty rude of you to accuse us of being undicipled. And I wondered how long it would take you to criticize us. Not long it seems,

Leta provided a home for us all, no questions, a fair go for anyone, when certain previous external forum events happened. And has had an open door policy since. Everyone welcome, just be nice. How many ties have you seen Leta intervene?

All she really asks is people be decent and follow a few rules. It is very friendly here and I resent you calling us undisiplined, simply because of your perception of how a forum should be run. I have pointed out to you many times in the past elsewhere that not all folks want the hard nasty "Courtroom" approach like you do where you get to stomp on peoples opinions.

So you know exactly what I mean, and your aloof smart ass wink fits right in.

Maybe one idea would be if we all used more inter-thread links to refer to related items. It's all too easy to start a new thread (to avoid this off-topic problem) only to find that we have then more than one thread on the same subject. After that It all becomes tangled.

In any case I am not getting into a tit for tat. Ive said my bit.
You just did do a tit for tat btw.....by saying 'your bit'. I could easily jump on you for that but I'll be the good guy here and just say...fair enough.

Maybe one idea would be if we all used more inter-thread links to refer to related items. It's all too easy to start a new thread (to avoid this off-topic problem) only to find that we have then more than one thread on the same subject. After that It all becomes tangled.
Or just not worry about it. It's never bothered anyone until this thread. It's. Not that bjg of a problem. Like I said. It's all pretty friendly round here

Does anyone know if they are using drones on mars ? I mean the small things often used by individuals to carry around cameras.
I do realise that the atmosphere is thinner. But using drones will greatly expand the scope of exploration.

I mean, there's an underground base on Mars that the aliens are sharing with us if we are to believe the latest whistleblower :-0

We also have a thread on the new Mars rover:

I mean, there's an underground base on Mars that the aliens are sharing with us if we are to believe the latest whistleblower :-0

Yes, of course there is. ;)