Aliens and Humans On Mars....?

Well, it certainly has it all.

Aliens conferring with the Americans, Trump being in loop, an 87 year old ex-government official who is bring out a book.

I think it's BS.

What do you think ?

Well it only reinforces what many have long suspected, me included.
But I am betting the comment that Earth is not ready, we will be Hsterical is more from the Human sideof things than the Alen side.

ut then why f they have had access to Alien Tech would there still be failed landings and accidents. I guess you could argue the left hand does not know what the right hand is holding?

Some are saying the gentleman is just trying to promote his book, but why tarnish his career as a decorated officer and professor?

Some are saying the gentleman is just trying to promote his book, but why tarnish his career as a decorated officer and professor?
Well...he is 87...could he have become a bit 'goofy'? It does happen. :unsure:

Israel is a small country. Imagine shaming your progeny by publishing a book full of silly alien stories. Oy vey!
Is the book full of alien tales...? But as I said it happens to people all the time...there are many weird tales from people who have become a bit goofy.

Is the book full of alien tales...? But as I said it happens to people all the time...there are many weird tales from people who have become a bit goofy.
I have not read it, but apparently there's a whole chapter dedicated to the subject. Sounds like another The day after Roswell to me.

I have not read it, but apparently there's a whole chapter dedicated to the subject. Sounds like another The day after Roswell to me.
Was that a typo @LETA didn't you mean The Day of the Triffids? Not Roswell!!

Awsome Sci Fi.

Have you watched "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes yet?" He asks knowingly!! It is a great movie to watch with company and a few drinks.
Just click it!!! :) you know you want to.
You won't be able to resist the theme song :) Watch it with "E" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doest matter really I don't think. It's pretty informal and friendly here. It's easy to refer back a couple of posts th the last on topic message. It's not a court room 😜 just a bunch of friends hanging out together.