Aliens Harrass Navy Ships

Now that's what I call iron-clad evidence.
:biggrin:
👽
🛸
🐃🐃

Well an exaggerated account of a UFO is still evidence. However crappy.
Doubting it through opinion and not evidence to the contrary is less evidence against than for wouldn't you say lol
Besides, it must be true, I saw it on the internet.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

👽
🛸
🐃🐃

Doubting it through opinion and not evidence to the contrary is less evidence against than for wouldn't you say lol
Besides, it must be true, I saw it on the internet.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No it's not....Your standards of evidence is the one thats crappy...We have accounts of Mickey Mouse cartoons but that does not mean he actually existed...

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
Did anyone actually watch the video?
It's pretty compelling. By any tandard of healthy skepticism there is as LETA said a ton of archival evidence. You can disagree all you like with someone like me. But this is some of the US Military finest making these calls. If there expertise is drawing a blank and they were first hand witnesses. How can anyone here just brush it off as nothing.
Did you actually watch it. It does not come across as loony shit.

...But this is some of the US Military finest making these calls...

Sadly, it doesn't really matter who makes the calls.

When America's so called 'Finest' I.E. the President, makes over twenty thousand lies and false statements in four years, why should anyone believe the military who have an interest in deceiving people. (Security) ?

It's all rather depressing.

........... Sadly, it doesn't really matter who makes the calls.........
Do you really believe that? That all these trained military folk, with all their ships radar and equipment that they can't be trusted if they say shit what was that. That all the sightings from all the wars and conflicts and peace time from the military are bogus in the same way you say for example Fred from round the corner is not to be trusted.?

...But this is some of the US Military finest making these calls...

Sadly, it doesn't really matter who makes the calls.

When America's so called 'Finest' I.E. the President, makes over twenty thousand lies and false statements in four years, why should anyone believe the military who have an interest in deceiving people. (Security) ?

It's all rather depressing.
Wrong on all counts!!!!!!!! It's not the military's job to satisfy public curiosity or confirm it!!! The President is the commander in chief, a gut less President does not make a weak military!!!! That's why to be President there should be at least a 4 year military requirement...Some body sitting up there shining a seat with his damn ass that has no idea what our guys and gals go through in the military! They are out there putting their ass on the line so people like you can sit behind a computer and bitch about something they know nothing about!

No offense mean't...

What are you on about now. Do you even read peoples posts. I wasn't bitching which by the way is what you seem to do every other post. I wasn't being disrespectful to the military quite the opposite. I was expressing to HAL that the military is exactly who you can trust as they are better placed than any of us to make a call on friend, foe or unknown. And FYI my eldest brother served in Vietnam. My other brother was 14 years army. My dad was a commando.in new Guinea and Borneo in WW2. All my 6 uncles served in WW2.. My grandad fought in France in ww1. So I have grown up my whole life surrounded by military people who I respect beyond measure. As for your president I made no comment about him but since you bring it up I am no Trump fan at all.
So where exactly am I bitching and where did I disrespect the military in such a way to warrant your silly rant.
How bout reading a post and thinking about it before you carry on with your usual insults.
And I am just defending myself so...
No offense meant

Let me give an example that will illustrate why my trust of military top brass is somewhat less than complete.

Back in the late eighties there were many reports of boomerang shaped ufo. At the time many assumed it was the next generation of Stealth bombers. It was a reasonable assumption.

A top man in the Air Force came on tv and held an interview. When people asked him about a potential F117, re replied that 'there is no F117 aircraft' Later another military person said 'yes there is, I have been up to it and kicked the tires'.

Of course, there is an F117, It is an stealth attack fighter. So, Lie number one.

Around 1987 there was a roll-out of the Grumman 'Spirit' Stealth bomber. This roll-out was held on some air base, I can't remember where. And it must have been around mid day as the sun was almost directly above. And the shadow the plane cast on the apron was the same boomerang shape people had been reporting.

We all should know by now that the powers that be will say whatever is expedient. And in the name of security, most of it makes sense.

So don't take anyones word for anything. Healthy skepticism is the only way to go.

....................................So don't take anyones word for anything. Healthy skepticism is the only way to go.
Then if everything is swamp gas...what is your interest in UFOs.
Because you seem keen to put every single account from every single source in the bullshit basket.
Even statistically that makes no sense to me. SO what is your interest, if all are the proverbial weather balloon.
I don't get it.
Its like ... joining a nudist camp and refusing to take your gear off and saying your all mad.

Dundee,

I am saying that the people in the radar stations etc will sat whatever the rank above them tells them to say. It is all done in the name of security. And a lot of it is necessary.

When I was in the army, we were given a new type of mobile bridge. (I was in Germany at the time). After a few week we noticed that some of the wheel studs were breaking. Further trials showed the whole lot were faulty. So we had to take them out of service while new studs were obtained and fit. As this meant that the bridging capabilities for the whole region were compromised, we were told under no circumstances were we to talk about this situation with anyone; under pain of jail. Sometimes you have to be evasive in the interest of the greater good.

That doesn't help if you are trying to get an airport to confirm some object passed over the area.

Because you seem keen to put every single account from every single source in the bullshit basket.
Even statistically that makes no sense to me. SO what is your interest, if all are the proverbial weather balloon.
I don't get it

I've said many times that I believe there is something there. But that I don't know what it is. Surely you must have noticed that.
Also I wouldn't have spent years gum-shoeing around people's houses, following up reports if I didn't think that way.

I don't know where you get this 'everything is swamp gas' thing from.

You are describing a denier, not a skeptic.

Dundee,

I am saying that the people in the radar stations etc will sat whatever the rank above them tells them to say. It is all done in the name of security. And a lot of it is necessary.

When I was in the army, we were given a new type of mobile bridge. (I was in Germany at the time). After a few week we noticed that some of the wheel studs were breaking. Further trials showed the whole lot were faulty. So we had to take them out of service while new studs were obtained and fit. As this meant that the bridging capabilities for the whole region were compromised, we were told under no circumstances were we to talk about this situation with anyone; under pain of jail. Sometimes you have to be evasive in the interest of the greater good.

That doesn't help if you are trying to get an airport to confirm some object passed over the area.
Yes but I am back to the same question. You seem to trust no source, civilian, military, commercial and anything else.
I don't get the interest in UFOs if you believe none of it.

I don't get it

I've said many times that I believe there is something there. But that I don't know what it is. Surely you must have noticed that.
Also I wouldn't have spent years gum-shoeing around people's houses, following up reports if I didn't think that way.

I don't know where you get this 'everything is swamp gas' thing from.

You are describing a denier, not a skeptic.
OK fair enough, but correct me if I am wrong. I don't recall a single thread that you have said wow that's a doosie, that might be ET.

It's not a case of 'not believing, it is a case of asking 'why should this person tell me the truth just because I ask ?
Is there a justifiable reason for him/her not to ?

OK fair enough, but correct me if I am wrong. I don't recall a single thread that you have said wow that's a doosie, that might be ET.
You're correct. Because I do not accept the ET hypothesis. We have ZERO proof that ET exists.

If ET exists, then that means 'they. have to come from somewhere. And that is the stumbling block; we haven't found anywhere.

It's not a case of 'not believing, it is a case of asking 'why should this person tell me the truth just because I ask ?
Is there a justifiable reason for him/her not to ?
Healthy skepticism is sensible and a good approach. But disbelieving everyone's credibility? Statistically alone there has to be some percentage both telling the truth and reporting accurately. By disbelieving everyone and saying well there is no proof so...meh, swamp gas,

Isn't that throwing the baby out with the bathwater.?

You're correct. Because I do not accept the ET hypothesis. We have ZERO proof that ET exists.

If ET exists, then that means 'they. have to come from somewhere. And that is the stumbling block; we haven't found anywhere.
OK fair enough. I can't argue with that if that's the level of your disbelief.
I still don't get the the interest in UFO's if you don't accept the ET Hypothesis.
It seems like you are investigating and talking about Unicorns that you don;t believe exists..