Aliens Harrass Navy Ships

I'll be honest mate. By the end I was struggling. It was so repetitive.

It was written in two parts by two different authors.

par 1 was by Olmos. He was very negative.

Part 2 was by Bullard. He still saw the possibility of ufo reality.

Go back and re-read part 2.

Reactions: Dr Wu

That's correct.....they shared writing credits and Bullard thought there were enough unusual cases over the years to keep looking into the ufo enigma.
(btw for those into AATIP and Elizondo see my post in that thread... video interview)

Will do,

The Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Michael Gilday, gave a statement today about the drone incidents that took place in July 2019:

"I am aware of those sightings and as it’s been reported there have been other sightings by aviators in the air and by other ships not only of the United States, but other nations – and of course other elements within the U.S. joint force.”

It appears these unidentified drones are very active around military assets all over the world.

A neutral but significant admission. If you choose to believe him which I am inclined to do. I does suggest that they are indeed unidentified.
Which probably rules out a foreign country is behind them.

Jeremy Corbell released footage of the radar screen as the swarming UFOs were being tracked by Navy personnel:

Well I guess a new cycle is due. The skeptics will call into question this report, say the math is wrong, call it balloons, and a month from now we will meet the operator of the radar and his boss that will verify it after a months sniping and joked from the skeptics.

Thats pretty spooky stuff though, so many craft just buzzing about the USAs finest without a care.