Aliens in The New York Times

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
hvEquZ5.jpg

Image: Commons/Pixabay

As we inch closer to the definitive disclosure that 'extraterrestrial' beings are visiting our planet themselves - or are perhaps sending advanced extensions of their biology in the form of sophisticated interplanetary/interdimensional drones - mainstream media is taking a deep dive into the philosophical implications that such discovery will have on our culture.

A few hours ago, Ezra Klein, a columnist for The New York Times, dropped an excellent opinion piece about the recent events taking place in government regarding the UFO conundrum. In the article, Ezra explores the subject in an unbiased and critical way, and poses important questions about the potential destabilizing effects on society following a public acknowledgement of the UFO reality by the highest levels of power:

I suspect, would be a collapse in public trust. Decades of U.F.O. reports and conspiracies would take on a different cast. Governments would be seen as having withheld a profound truth from the public, whether or not they actually did. We already live in an age of conspiracy theories. Now the guardrails would truly shatter, because if U.F.O.s were real, despite decades of dismissals, who would remain trusted to say anything else was false? Certainly not the academics who’d laughed them off as nonsense, or the governments who would now be seen as liars.

It remains to be seen whether these worst-case scenarios will ever materialize in our times; or whether the public will accept the UFO presence in a blasé manner. The important lesson to derive from an almost century-old experiment into an organized culture of denial and secrecy, is that truth always finds a way. Read the article by following the link below and let your voice be heard.

I have more faith in folks than that. I think the majority of people will take it in their stride. You have extreme believers and extreme deniers. Your never going to shake their beliefs. But i believe the majority of people would just say... Meh...well they have been buzzing our skies for ever... I wonder whose driving them?... Russia... ET?
I really think the only people who would have a bad reaction to the admission of ufos and or ET would be the people with a vested interest in denial. People with religious reasons, stubborn flat earthers. People like James Randi who have made a living out of denial of every thing.
Most will say... Oh i wondered about that, never did beleive the government.... Whats for tea.

Reactions: LETA
Totally agree with your assessment, dundee. An alien landing wouldn't faze me at this point. I do, however, derive pleasure from watching skeptics eat crow hahaha 😆

Totally agree with your assessment, dundee. An alien landing wouldn't faze me at this point. I do, however, derive pleasure from watching skeptics eat crow hahaha 😆
Yes would not worry me much unless it was a mars attacks situation. As for the skeptics. I could not agree more. Us believers have been laughed at and spoken down on and slapped in the face with the prove it cop out for a long time. A healthy serve of crow on a plate would be much enjoyed. Lets hang out for the day we all get to play chef. 😁

So exciting. Lue Elizondo is saying more stuff in coming out before May is out. We are literally watching almost a century of UFO dismissal crumble before our eyes.

Ive been watching the videos you posted of his. I find it had to understand how anyone can wach them and still doubt it all. It almost funny now in some ways watching the lengths skepts will go to still say ufos are the proverbial swamp gas. The constant denial is almost to the point of embarrassing. Cant wait to see hw the next few months pan out.

I still think an admission from the Biden administration is in order. Once the President confirms the phenomenon, it will open up academia and other institutions that are currently fence seating.

I still think an admission from the Biden administration is in order. Once the President confirms the phenomenon, it will open up academia and other institutions that are currently fence seating.
Yes and that opens up a flood gate of credible research once thst happens. Hopefully the constant character slurs will stop or maybe lessen. Might be the start of a new era.

Yes and that opens up a flood gate of credible research once thst happens. Hopefully the constant character slurs will stop or maybe lessen. Might be the start of a new era.
Don't make fun of Joke Joe? Oh fuck off Dundee the left label Donald Trump fans as crazy

Don't make fun of Joke Joe? Oh fuck off Dundee the left label Donald Trump fans as crazy
You will have to keep it simple for me Skarlett. I am apparently an Aspy if you believe my shrink?. So unless i see your face with a comment like that i dunno if you just compared me to Einstein or suggested the hair on my shoulders is due to my close relationship with the gorilla's. Lol. In short.... Huh? 🦍😁

This matches up with what Elizondo says in the first couple of episodes you posted. He said that UFOs of this nature are seen daily if not weekly. Its all coming together now. Watch the skeptics squirm now.