Aliens on the Way!

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
WPvx1F9.png

Image: Pixabay

A strange filing found in the Federal Communions Commission's (FCC) logs is causing UFO researchers to scratch their heads in wonderment. The perplexing entry appears to be a report from a group of radio astronomers using a deep radio telescope network to scan the sky for solar system bodies. In the comment's section of the document, an unknown individual relates how an unidentified U.S. Intelligence agency detected a fleet of "advanced UFOs" en route to our solar system and the panic that ensued after the discovery.

It's yet to be determined which agency made the alarming report, but according to the documentation, it appears to have originated from a defense branch of the U.S. Government. Follow the link below to read the incredible filling.

Reactions: Fish
This Depp Space. Would it be Johnny Depp space. ?

Probably just a group of wandering space pirates

It does not read like something that was written by a person of a technical or military bearing. The languge is plain. If nasa has seen them yku would imagine so would have private people and other countries. I wonder if there is anything else out there on this.

Bloody hell, I hope this is not a case of be carefull what you wish for. How ironic if they arrived and we all came out with our welcome banners and all we got was Mars Attacks.

As LETA hinted, by now they should be way out on the far side of the universe traveling at that speed.

..an unidentified U.S. Intelligence agency detected a fleet of "advanced UFOs" en route to our solar system..

So, telescopes (radio telescopes) detected advanced ufos. Really ? How did the observers separate these ufos from the common or garden normal ones (last years model) ?

Why would they be coming here ? Why not just passing through ?

Also he doesn't seem to appreciate that radio telescopes don't 'see' anything. They detect objects via the radio frequency signals they emit. Some do detect using the reflected signals that they send out as in radar.

It's all nonsense.

As LETA hinted, by now they should be way out on the far side of the universe traveling at that speed.

..an unidentified U.S. Intelligence agency detected a fleet of "advanced UFOs" en route to our solar system..

So, telescopes (radio telescopes) detected advanced ufos. Really ? How did the observers separate these ufos from the common or garden normal ones (last years model) ?

Why would they be coming here ? Why not just passing through ?

Also he doesn't seem to appreciate that radio telescopes don't 'see' anything. They detect objects via the radio frequency signals they emit. Some do detect using the reflected signals that they send out as in radar.

It's all nonsense.
Maybe, but you have to ask the question how and why does such an account end up on the FCC site.

Ok, so here is the entire report posted on the FCC website:

U.S. Classified Intel was able to detect a fleet of highly advanced UFO's heading at our solar system, traveling at max speeds of .29 the speed of light or roughly 200M Mph. These futuristic or alternative species are thousands to millions of thousands or even the opposite in time, we just don't know. Everyone I have spoken to seems to be trembling in their speech, at fear, that there coming fast, and a few said, for one a few seemed to disappear then reappear at a different position ,suggesting possibly traveling through portals, time travel, or through black holes, we just are clueless to whats out there, and the biggest question is..is the end approaching us, this is the first message going out, discovered on accident, its a matter of coordinates. We are talking less than 12 hours they could reach us,. My address is my own.

My questions in post 10 still stand.
Er...what was the question again....all the odd banter above made me lose track. :wink:
You are correct in that radio telscopes don't 'see' anything just radar type hits. I suppose one could extrapolate a small object(s) opposed to a large meteor(s) but to know for a fact it's 'advanced alien ships' is nonsense.
And the FCC would not knowingly put such a thing on their web site nor would a govt intel agency release such info. in the first place. This type of thing is exactly why most people don't take ufos seriously.