ALIENS SERVE A WISCONSIN MAN PANCAKES FROM THEIR UFO

A

Alien Origins

One of the most peculiar encounters with a UFO involves aliens serving breakfast in Eagle River, Wisconsin.

eagle-river-alien-pancakes.jpg

There is no story of the unexplained more bizarre, more outlandish, more “Wisconsin” than the one I am about to relate to you.

ALIENS SERVE A WISCONSIN MAN PANCAKES FROM THEIR UFO

Yes...the Joe Simonton case...in most of the ufo books. I think Dr Hynek even investigated that one and talked to Joe himself.
Swarthy aliens who looked Asian to Joe and after he gave them some water they gave him 3 small 'pancakes' that when later analyzed showed no salt in them. The Fae are known to not like salt or iron....fairies or aliens in Joe's farmyard?
;)

That's a weird one, never come across that one. Alien Pancakes!!?
As for fairies....
Me Ill take the Dryad, or Valkyrie...
Your married Doc so you are not allowed to concur, unless silently maybe with that famous wink ;)
But I think me and Hal are single, I recon I could take the Dryad way out haha

Yep, what a way to go...

images

...But I think me and Hal are single, I recon I could take the Dryad way out haha...

Single, me !...In my dreams. :)

...But I think me and Hal are single, I recon I could take the Dryad way out haha...

Single, me !...In my dreams. :)
Lol oops. Well I'll take one for the team. Looks like a busy night.

Thinking about those pancakes.

Were they tested for pot ?

If some strange being was to offer you some food, would you eat it.

Probably about as safe as some California girl offering you a brownie.

That whole event was mighty strange.
I think he said he heard a strange noise and went outside and the 'craft' was in his backyard not far from his house.
Mr Simonton claimed they wanted water and handed him a metal pitcher to fill. He did and they then gave him the pancakes which he said looked like they were made on a black 'iron grill' he saw through the door of the 'spaceship'. He also described them as looking like Asians with dark hair and olive skin tones. I can't recall what he said they were wearing.

Pancakes...from space aliens ,really? Would honest to gosh aliens really offer 'grilled pancakes' to a human ? To what purpose?
As I said they were actually analyzed and found to be simple buckwheat flat cakes very thin and no salt in the mix. Not sure by who or where they were tested. Does any of that sound like aliens visiting earth? Not to me. Dr Hynek interviewed Simonton and found him to be a credible person....so what are we to make of this?
Dr J Vallee has written about cases like this from the 50's to the 70's and some going back even further. Odd encounters that seem to negate the idea of space travellers and more like 'fairies' who were known in mankind's past myth to offer food or drink and often ask for something in return. But would the Fae use 'spaceships'...? And why visit this man in Wisconsin?
Or are our space brothers simpletons?

..And why visit this man in Wisconsin?.

That's always been the question. If 'they' want to influence the World, why pick on ditch-digging Fred to give the message to.

Mind, I wonder, if we ever got to a planet with similar life to us, how would we know the difference between the influential and the every day denizens ? Clothing, transport, housing ?

..And why visit this man in Wisconsin?.

That's always been the question. If 'they' want to influence the World, why pick on ditch-digging Fred to give the message to.

Mind, I wonder, if we ever got to a planet with similar life to us, how would we know the difference between the influential and the every day denizens ? Clothing, transport, housing ?
Yes..Minneapolis is to the left and Milwaukee and Chicago to the south....big cities that certainly would have been seen by any alien ship flying down to that area. His house was a small cabin in the middle of nowhere and they asked for water and gave him flat pancakes. And how did they-aliens- know he was home since he said they came down when he was in the house?
And no dialogue just this simple exchange which again is exactly what 'fairies' were often reported to do.
And this was an area completely surrounded by 2 different national woodland areas -Chequamegon and Hiawatha Forests...over 2 million acres. Eagle River is in the heart of all this woodland that once was roamed and controlled b y native American Indians. One wonders what kind of myths they have about odd things in the area over the last 200 years...?
This is the kind of thing that interests me.
I'm not much of a betting man but I might wager that this event had nothing to do with aliens from outer space making a pit stop for water.

I was hinting back to post Number 8. :)
Well....yes but there were no Nordics involved in the Boas case. That was the 'Billy' Meier case. Now that's a case I could talk about for weeks...talk about weird events and 'evidence' and trickery and all manner of stuff. No one has been able to prove it was all faked even though most think so...how did a one armed Swiss farmer in the middle of nowhere hoax all of the things that even others saw? :erwhat?:

Well....yes but there were no Nordics involved in the Boas case. That was the 'Billy' Meier case. Now that's a case I could talk about for weeks...talk about weird events and 'evidence' and trickery and all manner of stuff. No one has been able to prove it was all faked even though most think so...how did a one armed Swiss farmer in the middle of nowhere hoax all of the things that even others saw? :erwhat?:
Maybe you should start a thread omn that one. Sounds like it might be on your yes list. I have not read about that one for a long time