Diana Pasulka & UFOs

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
1*BttawOQtV2egZq4yWS7ZSg.jpeg

Image: Amazon
Diana Pasulka, Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina, and author of American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology, is making the rounds in ufology circles with groundbreaking insights into the phenomenon that we love to explore so dearly. Her academic acumen and unbound curiosity for the supernatural are palpable throughout this fascinating book that frequently reads like an adventure novel if it weren't for the fact that reality is often stranger than fiction.

In a field saturated with hazy and questionable material, this book beckons the reader to a safe harbor of profound dialogue, thoughtful contemplation, and investigation about the supernatural elements of our reality that are thinly veiled from our eyes and our understanding. Prof. Diana recently appeared on The Science Salon Podcast with skeptic extraordinaire Michael Shermer, and she definitely kicked a$$.

I also highly recommend Dr Vallee's books which I have done many times.....his 'trilogy' is the best thing I have ever read on the subject and he was the first to notice (or at least write on it in a ufo context) these connections to religion, metaphysics, sociology , myth, and folklore.
By Vallee: Dimensions, Confrontations, Revelations.

Leta,
That was a very interesting conversation....she mentions meeting Dr Vallee and spent some time with him for ideas for her book.
Some years back a few friends of mine from a Unitarian Church we attended used to have discussion nights at the church and we would get into many of the things they talked about. I miss those talks.

Leta,
That was a very interesting conversation....she mentions meeting Dr Vallee and spent some time with him for ideas for her book.
Some years back a few friends of mine from a Unitarian Church we attended used to have discussion nights at the church and we would get into many of the things they talked about. I miss those talks.
Doc, I was most impressed with her account of Jacques' involvement with the development of ARPANET. It seems Vallee is in the club of those who know what is truly going on with the UFO subject.

Doc, I was most impressed with her account of Jacques' involvement with the development of ARPANET. It seems Vallee is in the club of those who know what is truly going on with the UFO subject.
He did some 'work' for DARPA which was the group that helped to get the Arpanet thing going. DARPA (Defense Advanced Reasearch project Agency) is of course a govt org that uses their research to support the US military. This fact led some many years ago to accuse him of being an 'insider' with ufo truth he was hiding and that he couldn't be trusted. Also his approach to the enigma made him an outsider in most ufological circles. He often referred to himself as a 'heretic among heretics.'
One does wonder what Dr Vallee knows that he has not shared with the rest of us. The fact that he has continued over the years to research the UFO enigma and write books about the phenomenon and it's nature leads me to think that neither he nor the military knows the ultimate truth about ufos. It's still being investigated on multiple levels.
I read his book Forbidden Science some years back (he now has several in that series) and he talks about some of the contacts he had inside the intel community. I strongly get the impression he would like to know the real truth also and that while he did work with some agencies in some small ways he was not told all they knew about the mystery.