Ancient Alien Megastructure Found in Antarctica?

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
The mysterious formation was found by the Instagram acc, ufo scandinavia, while browsing the globe with Google Earth. Could this be a simple case of pareidolia, or an actual structure left behind by some ancient civilization?

ZxjaO4m.png

I have no doubt that if you were to remove all the ice from the Antarctic there would be evidence in abundance of ancient civilization. It used to be like the rain forests of Brazil a long time ago. How can there not be animals, people fossils buildings.
As for this photo, it would be good to know exactly where it is and what historic photos show. It does look a little more than pareidolia .

I have no doubt that if you were to remove all the ice from the Antarctic there would be evidence in abundance of ancient civilization. It used to be like the rain forests of Brazil a long time ago. How can there not be animals, people fossils buildings.
As for this photo, it would be good to know exactly where it is and what historic photos show. It does look a little more than pareidolia .
These are the coordinates for Google Earth: -72.0111611,168.57840291
Read more about it here:

Hmmm As much as I want it to be a structure, if you zoom out a tiny bit on google earth there are some very similar cracks and shadows all over the area.