Antarctica: Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
p7gy8-A3JK6ARBT9Y-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1580501732008._UY500_UX667_RI_VHWn4YHE5QP4lh728Qy7R5KPRIXnyne_TTW_.jpg

Image: Vimeo
Investigative reporter, Linda Moulton Howe, just released a new documentary about an alleged alien structure hidden beneath the ice in Antarctica. After months of working with two military whistleblowers, Linda was able to put together this compelling programme that exposes a putative government cover-up going on in the frozen continent relating to extraterrestrial visitations. You don't want to miss this exclusive exposé!

Reactions: Aurora
Thanks Leta, will check it out.
I have seen a bit of this stuff but not this one.
I live down the (cold) bottom bit of Australia so maybe I should cast my night eyes South to look for UFOs?

But I am more worried about the possible nasty bugs that may be released as the Ice melts.
What do we do if a 500,000 year old bacteria is released that humans have no immunity to.

Thanks Leta, will check it out.
I have seen a bit of this stuff but not this one.
I live down the (cold) bottom bit of Australia so maybe I should cast my night eyes South to look for UFOs?

But I am more worried about the possible nasty bugs that may be released as the Ice melts.
What do we do if a 500,000 year old bacteria is released that humans have no immunity to.
You're welcome. Be prepared to pay 5 bucks to watch it:a139:

Bacteria is constantly raining down on us from space according to a scientist that appeared on Ancient Aliens. At some point, one nasty, pathogenic one is going to get us. There is a hypothesis that all major plagues in history were caused by bacteria and viruses of alien origin.

It would be wonderful if that machine reverses climate change.
I hope so. The architecture is said to be self-powered and it gives off a tremendous heat signature. It kinda reminds me of the Alien vs. Predator film. I should mention that there are a few detractors of the story. Not everyone is buying wut Spartan 1& 2 are selling. And many are even questioning their military credentials.