Anyone else visit Instructables?

D

Dundee

For a number of years now I have been a regular visitor of a website called instructables.
For those who may not have heard of it, it is sort of DIY heaven.
People submit projects that they have made as an 'Instructable"so others who like it can have a go at making it.
I have been a paying member for a couple of years now. I figure I spend a lot of time there and download rediculous
amountsof projects so why not. About the only advantage a paid member gets is a project description can be downloaded as a pdf with one click.
Public membership you sort have have to page at a time copy paste to a word file. All the info is still there, just a little awkward.

It has somethinig for everyone, woodworking, electronics, steam punk, cooking craft.
Youcan subscribe to areas o interest and get emails with the latedt projects on your favourite topic.
Check it out, I love it.

I know of it, but haven't been there.

I do follow Mr Carlson's lab, and Stephan Gotteswinter. Plus Blondihacks and various other tech stuff on the tube.

I know of it, but haven't been there.

I do follow Mr Carlson's lab, and Stephan Gotteswinter. Plus Blondihacks and various other tech stuff on the tube.
Cool, thanks for the tips, I will go check out the ones you go to.