Anyone into restoration of old cars.

Drum Roll please.....
And here she is :)

iu

Reactions: Fish
Ahhh Fish when you drive a combi...its not about fast, it is about the noise, the feel, the open road, your favourite music and the wind in your hair. It is about parking at the beach on just the right angle to look from your bed to the water, and sleeping with the sound of the waves. Its about the memories of good times with friends. A combi is special.

• Love
Reactions: LETA and Fish
It don't look fast lol, it's not aerodynamic, can't speed on the highways
Max speed on highways here is 55mph. You can get away doing 70mph on freeways if you're lucky. The bus can happily do 80mph all day long as long as it is not too hot. But most of the time, you'll catch me on the slow lane.

Max speed on highways here is 55mph. You can get away doing 70mph on freeways if you're lucky. The bus can happily do 80mph all day long as long as it is not too hot. But most of the time, you'll catch me on the slow lane.
55mph is about 80kmh, that is so slow, i will drive that speed on normal road lol.

Usually on highways it would be around or more than 120kmh here, lower than that you will block the road and people will be angry especially on the working days. Here on highways being slow is a problem but being fast is ok as long u don't hit someone haha.

The highway law here is that if you see a animal crossing the road on the highway don't break, just kill the animal. If break, the cars in the back will all crash also, they can't stop because all coming in high speed and the fault will be on person who break.

Haha Fish, your country sounds awsome, but you need to get out more. You should go to the USA and do a university degree and go home and make lots of money. You will have a great education and see how us crazy arse westerners live. You would love it in the US or here. You need to add to your world experience and see how the other half lives. :)

I had a vision Leta, you and xxxx and your little bambinos, its a sunny long weekend, your parked at your fave beach in the combi. Baby number one is sitting in the sand building sand castles with dad. Your laying in the combi bed with a giggling baby number two with you blowing rasberrys on a bare tummy. It doesnt get any better than that. So happy for you all. :love:

Haha Fish, your country sounds awsome, but you need to get out more. You should go to the USA and do a university degree and go home and make lots of money. You will have a great education and see how us crazy arse westerners live. You would love it in the US or here. You need to add to your world experience and see how the other half lives. :)
Well i do plan on travelling for the food and to see different country's seasons, because my country don't have season.

But i think people are mostly the same everywhere, i have met, travelled and studied with people from different countries like US, UK, German, Australia, Poland and etc, they were nice people.

For now i just plan to work and meet this Doctor guy after the lockdown has lifted in KL, like see how it goes, if it goes well i might tag along with him if he travel to another country. For him he is already working for a US company here so he is already earning alot from what he said, he say going to US or Australia won't make any difference in pay for him.