Are the US Government Hiding Their Gold?

I've never seen it for myself. But i trust there are Gold reserves stored at various secret locations throughout the country.

You ever saw Brad Meltzer's "Decoded"? They investigated weather Fort Knox held gold..Below is the full episode.

The face value of paper money far outweighs the gold value.

And 'The uploader has not made this video available in your country" shows on my screen.

But the film was on our TV a couple of days ago.

The face value of paper money far outweighs the gold value.

And 'The uploader has not made this video available in your country" shows on my screen.

But the film was on our TV a couple of days ago.
Well it is cause I just watched it a couple weeks ago....And can watch it now if I have a mind too.

No, I'm in the UK. Where are you ?

It is quite common for some content suppliers to limit the regions they allow to receive what they send out.
The USA does this frequently. Sometimes you can get around it by using a VPN.

The US monetary system has not been on the gold standard since President Nixon removed us from that many years ago.(1971)
This is no secret btw. There was lots of gold in Fort Knox in the past....whether or not much is there now is open to question.
Like most nations now our money is 'fiat' and supported by the faith in the ecomonic stability of any given nation tied to it's GDP and other factors.
According to online reports there is only around 6 billion in gold at Knox...and we have a national debt in the trillions.....nuff said?
:erwhat?:

Reactions: 2X109
No, I'm in the UK. Where are you ?

It is quite common for some content suppliers to limit the regions they allow to receive what they send out.
The USA does this frequently. Sometimes you can get around it by using a VPN.
I am in the US.....

The US monetary system has not been on the gold standard since President Nixon removed us from that many years ago.(1971)
This is no secret btw. There was lots of gold in Fort Knox in the past....whether or not much is there now is open to question.
Like most nations now our money is 'fiat' and supported by the faith in the ecomonic stability of any given nation tied to it's GDP and other factors.
According to online reports there is only around 6 billion in gold at Knox...and we have a national debt in the trillions.....nuff said?
:erwhat?:
Is it there? How do you know? No one has seen it since 1974...If it's not there then where is it? It's a faith based system and one of the most dangerous words in any language is the word "faith"...I would like to believe it's there but on the other hand who knows...It's rumored the government sold it all off but where's the proof for that? The Federal Reserve is not part of the US government...Just another conspiracy theory that leads to a dead end....

And as far as the government hiding gold? Yeah I believe they hide a lot not just gold...But they have a scapegoat its a word called "classified" that ends any and all questions by the general public..And there is a lot the GP does not need to know.

As I pointed out we are no longer on the gold standard...so it's a moot point now. Doesn't matter if there is 6 billion or 100 bucks there..since our dollar is a fiat currency now as are most other countries. Read the articles.

Is it there? How do you know? No one has seen it since 1974...If it's not there then where is it? It's a faith based system and one of the most dangerous words in any language is the word "faith"...I would like to believe it's there but on the other hand who knows...It's rumored the government sold it all off but where's the proof for that? The Federal Reserve is not part of the US government...Just another conspiracy theory that leads to a dead end....

And as far as the government hiding gold? Yeah I believe they hide a lot not just gold...But they have a scapegoat its a word called "classified" that ends any and all questions by the general public..And there is a lot the GP does not need to know.