Area 51 Ranch For Sale

Now we have l inks from people who believe in Bigfoot to Qanon, Communist china Russia and Korea

Well...that was a very interesting interview. Regardless of what one thinks of Mr Korff's personality he led with the facts (foundational as he calls them) and showed all the shenanigans in the ufo field. Dr Vallee retired from the field some years back for similar reasons basically saying that too many people in the ufo community were not investigating in an honest manner , were confusing the issues, and playing fast and loose with the facts.
I haven't bought into the alien meme for Roswell for many years and much of what he said was not news to me or at least didn't surprise me. I have heard similar things about Friedman before. I was not aware that Randall and Schmidt had phony education degrees. Shame on them. I thought Randall was an ok person from what I read in the past but now one has to wonder.
It will be interesting to see what comes up on the Hill case ,the Tic Tac case, and any others he looks into.

Unexpected guests
Sure. Was thinking of throwing a rave for all of us.hehe.

I'll finally try CE5 protocols to invite "them". I think one day some of us actually will meet up at some UFO conference at least.

party dancing GIF

Sure. Was thinking of throwing a rave for all of us.hehe.
Now your talking, we could invite one of the bike gangs, tell them they get in for free if they do security (Keep the Po Po out)

What do you think Leta
Will this look do for me?
I have the same beard, my hairs nearly long enough now. Ahem, I might need a few ummm sit ups to brush the cobwebs off the six pack. I had one once I am sure it is there still...somewhere lol

Fast Forward in a bit,

Remember TechnoViking?
There is a blast from the past.

Now your talking, we could invite one of the bike gangs, tell them they get in for free if they do security (Keep the Po Po out)

What do you think Leta
Will this look do for me?
I have the same beard, my hairs nearly long enough now. Ahem, I might need a few ummm sit ups to brush the cobwebs off the six pack. I had one once I am sure it is there still...somewhere lol

Fast Forward in a bit,

Remember TechnoViking?
There is a blast from the past.
Love the idea! Bring all the bikers and other horned characters. We are going to be trippin balls...

Reactions: Area201
Love the idea! Bring all the bikers and other horned characters. We are going to be trippin balls...

We had some ripper raves here in my part of the world, the nanny police got them shut down, Brilliant location

Speaking of CE5, did you read McMillan's Dr. Greer's financial exposé?

I follow this guy, but I missed it.

[one reply] "This mostly shows Greer to be a bit of a grifter, imo. Not really much worse than any 'tax-exempt' church in the US."

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy

Regarding Dr Steven Greer....he has had many issues with credibility over the years and shown to be playing fast and loose with the truth on aliens and ufos. A simple Google search will bring up many ufologists and others who have pointed out these problems with Dr Greer. One of the main ones being that he has charged people money over the years for 'alien quests' where he takes one out to the country and tries to bring alien ufos to be seen in the sky....apparently with little success.
He was an emergency room doctor (in charge of the dept...in a smaller hospital I believe) originally....so I doubt if he was getting rich. I suspect he has made more from his ufo schemes..er I mean ufo research. ;)

• Haha
There is nothing wrong with making a living off something your good at. And we all try to minimize tax. I don't have a problem with that. But I do agree he seems to have lost his way somewhat. I think fundamentally his intentions are good. And by and large his work credible. His disclosure project was a great initiative. But yes for sure he seems to have lost his way to some degree.