Area 51 Ranch For Sale

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
BlackMailbox.jpg

Image: Commons

The Medlin Ranch is now for sale. This property boasts itself of being neighbors with one of the most (in)famous secret bases in the world - Area 51. Home to the iconic black mailbox, the ranch is known to UFO aficionados not only for its proximity to the USAF installation, but also for being featured in Bob Lazar's tell-all videos about his brief employment at Area S-4. Bought by Steve Medlin in the early '70s for the paltry sum of $19,000USD, the 80-acre barren land was nurtured into a livable and prosperous property that consists of two houses, nice feedlot pens for cattle, a 5600 square foot hay barn, 1248 square foot barn, and 576 square foot shop; plus the ranch comes with cattle totalling 750 heads.

325460_lg.jpg

Image: aranchbroker.com
If the asking price of $4.5 million dollars is but a drop in the bucket for you, consider adding this property to your real state portfolio. You'll not only enjoy having aliens and camo dudes nearby, but also a front-row seat to all the secret aircraft tests going on in the sky. See the listing below:

Ranch sold for 3.9 million:

Reactions: Area201
Let's buy it, @Dundee
We'll go halfsies ;-)
No problem at all, ill check what I spent at the music shop last weekend but should have enough in the bank.
You get to pike the spot for the house.
I hear the sights are pretty good there :)

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
No problem at all, ill check what I spent at the music shop last weekend but should have enough in the bank.
You get to pike the spot for the house.
I hear the sights are pretty good there :)
We are also going to need one of these 👇 to go grocery shopping ;)

• Haha
I hope you can fly one? The last model plane I flew ended up not so good. Ahhh what the hell how hard could it be 😳😳😳😎

I hope you can fly one? The last model plane I flew ended up not so good. Ahhh what the hell how hard could it be 😳😳😳😎
If we have $2 million each to invest in this ranch, surely we can hire an ex Blackhawk pilot to fly it for us, no? :biggrin:

If we have $2 million each to invest in this ranch, surely we can hire an ex Blackhawk pilot to fly it for us, no? :biggrin:
But were going to need more money, 2nd hand black hawks go for about 6 Million,
on second thoughts, perhaps it would be better to just hire a couple of pilots

.........................................................................................👀!!!!!!!

4ba9b4a88c96afcbef6d549ee81b12a1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: LETA
But were going to need more money, 2nd hand black hawks go for about 6 Million,
on second thoughts, perhaps it would be better to just hire a couple of pilots

.........................................................................................👀!!!!!!!

4ba9b4a88c96afcbef6d549ee81b12a1.jpg
Those ladies ain't getting in our choppa :rolleyes2:
A quick search for used blackhawks returned this:

• Haha
About to watch an interview with someone who was very close to Stanton Friedman. He alleges that the whole Roswell crash was deliberately exaggerated and distorted by Stan and other Roswell researchers. A sad thing if true :/

• Wow
About to watch an interview with someone who was very close to Stanton Friedman. He alleges that the whole Roswell crash was deliberately exaggerated and distorted by Stan and other Roswell researchers. A sad thing if true :/
Hmmm....that's very interesting. Link to the interview...?
I met Mr Friedman once at a UFO convention in Grand Rapids Michighan in the late 90's...I asked him about his thoughts on Dr Vallee's ideas on the ufo enigma and he was dismissive , somewhat rude, and seemed far more interested in selling his books at his table in the back of the lecture hall. I also met Budd Hopkins who ,opposite to Friedman, was very nice and spent almost 20 minutes talking to a group of us in the hallway after the lectures.

Hmmm....that's very interesting. Link to the interview...?
I met Mr Friedman once at a UFO convention in Grand Rapids Michighan in the late 90's...I asked him about his thoughts on Dr Vallee's ideas on the ufo enigma and he was dismissive , somewhat rude, and seemed far more interested in selling his books at his table in the back of the lecture hall. I also met Budd Hopkins who ,opposite to Friedman, was very nice and spent almost 20 minutes talking to a group of us in the hallway after the lectures.
Although the work and contributions by some of the elders in ufology can't be understated. I tend to put more value on original reports and original witness statements than those of later analysts.
It's like a decades long game of Chinese whispers. So much can be lost to opinions and bias. And personal interests such as you describe in your book signing above.
My starting point is always the original testimony. Even if I were to pick up a book published yesterday describing a previously unheard of report. . After reading it my first question would be OK so what really happened and I would hunt out the original reports

I am listening now, It is a good argument against but so far he is being mighty selective.
He has set his own definitions of who is/were credible witnesses and they are the ones that agree with him.
Personal observations Steven Camplan is a rude bastard, I wish he would shut up and listen.
And Karl Korff is equally are rude, busy sprouting how clever he is.

He seems to be choosing to regard anything that does not agree with is rubbish.
Also he has made a point of saying you have to follow the data to make good conclusions.
He rightly says that you have to go by the original witnesses as being the most credible account.
That's what I was getting at with the Chinese whispers comment earlier.

However the data he is referring to is restricted to his criteria, the 7 witnesses.
But for example, the doctor who worked on JFK, was not at the shooting but is still a first hand witness to his wounds.
So there are many other people on his exclusion list that could have valuable input.

He just said the second crash site was rubbish but has not even tried to back up why.

He called the mortician a lier, but does not justify it, then refers to the comments about the income from Roswell tourism.

He keeps saying foundational's are the key. I completely agree, but Korff is restricting everything to what he deems credible.
This is confirmation bias at its best,.

---------
Video on pause time to make tea.

I agree. He should be allowed to present the evidence without interruptions. It was interesting to hear about all the drama amongst the ufologists involved. Most of them allegedly cheating and discrediting each other. 😧

He ignores valid counter arguments, ignores the CIA letter analysis from 1977 not being as good as modern analysis.
He accepts one lot of anecdotal evidence abut in the same sentence validates his view with his own anecdotal evidence.
He is a wordsmith, so having a good way with words does not make him right (or wrong)
I agree. He should be allowed to present the evidence without interruptions. It was interesting to hear about all the drama amongst the ufologists involved. Most of them allegedly cheating and discrediting each other. 😧
Yes it is not helpful at all, talking at each other rather than too each other.
For me his own main argument nails himself,
He correctly points out that if people taint the original account then everything else is rubbish.
I agree with him on that. But he then in my opinion narrows his parameters to just include arguments that support his view.
And looking at the dismissive and unconvincing way he ignores counter arguments it calls in to question his findings on the original 7.
So just like the believers, his own restrictions and clear bias color his results.

Interesting man but in no way adds to or detracts from the Roswell case for me.
Just another bloke selling a book, and pointing the finger at others before him.
And, he has a clearly targeted market.

He is pretty good, he seems to have solved the Kennedy assassination as well,
Must be his next book.

Oh he is now the last real Roswell Investigator, what a dick,
Sorry his arrogance is starting to aggravate me now.
Promoted his Book(s) now 10 times

Now he is saying demanding proof of bodies but not offered any proof of his own.
Very arrogant man.