Area 51 UFO

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Two intrepid UFO aficionados made their way up Tikaboo Peak to take an electrovisual peek into the secrets of the infamous Groom Lake complex, only to be astounded by what they filmed. In the footage posted above, the curious interlopers caught what appears to be a huge, white unconventional object hovering above one of the hangars.

In addition to the mysterious craft, they also managed to capture a bevy of activity going on at the base. From helicopters taking off, to Janet flights landing, and a number of vehicles moving about - the secretive installation is a hotbed of never-ending research and development that rarely ever sees the light of day.

Reactions: Dundee

Two intrepid UFO aficionados made their way up Tikaboo Peak to take an electrovisual peek into the secrets of the infamous Groom Lake complex, only to be astounded by what they filmed. In the footage posted above, the curious interlopers caught what appears to be a huge, white unconventional object hovering above one of the hangars.

In addition to the mysterious craft, they also managed to capture a bevy of activity going on at the base. From helicopters taking off, to Janet flights landing, and a number of vehicles moving about - the secretive installation is a hotbed of never-ending research and development that rarely ever sees the light of day.

Area 51 is on my bucket list to visit. I would love to catch up with a few UFO enthusiasts from the US and camp out at one of the viewing spots. It would be a hoot.

Area 51 is on my bucket list to visit. I would love to catch up with a few UFO enthusiasts from the US and camp out at one of the viewing spots. It would be a hoot.
Best go with a skimask so they don't enter you into their database of snoopers.

Best go with a skimask so they don't enter you into their database of snoopers.
Naaa they can look me up and do whatever snooping they want. I have no skeletons in my closet. Except perhaps enough speeding fines and warnings to wallpaper your bedroom.
Just a crazy Aussie.

Naaa they can look me up and do whatever snooping they want. I have no skeletons in my closet. Except perhaps enough speeding fines and warnings to wallpaper your bedroom.
Just a crazy Aussie.
I love it! Not many of your kind left. Leave a strand of hair so we can clone you in the future. 😉