Area S-4 Found?

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Famous Area 51 whistleblower Bob Lazar, claims to have worked at a top-secret facility embedded in the side of a mountain just south of the infamous base. Area S-4, according to Lazar's lore, is where the interesting stuff happened. During his brief stint at S-4, Bob was privy to one the most classified projects in the history of mankind. The facility, said to contain nine craft of extraterrestrial origin, was hidden in plain sight by having hangar doors that blended in with the mountainous topography. But a recent video by Gabriel Zeifman shows no signs of the camouflaged structure in or around the area in question.

This tiny little hiccup in the story, however, doesn't faze UFO fans who take Bob's words as if it were gospel truth. For them, the simplest explanation for the lack of S-4 supporting evidence, is that the government closed down the facility and scrubbed the area clean after Bob came forward with the story.

Not too long ago, a Swedish UFO enthusiast using Google Earth to browse Area 51, stumbled upon a site apparently carved into a mountain about ten to twenty miles from the base. The curious cave-like structure, which fits Bob's description of S-4, has a road leading to it and even a large entrance area that apparently serves as a parking lot for vehicles. Could this be Area S-4's new location? See it for yourself on Google Maps:

I wonder if Lazar is willing to comment on this?
Wouldnt it be funny if after all this time he was telling the truth,

I wonder if Lazar is willing to comment on this?
Wouldnt it be funny if after all this time he was telling the truth,
Notice the field of craters to the left of the map. It is more likely that this cave is storing nuclear waste, imo.

Notice the field of craters to the left of the map. It is more likely that this cave is storing nuclear waste, imo.
I vcan remember Lazar talking about S4 beoing not exactly in the same location as the main area 51 facility, but I can't remember exactly what he said about how far and where. I wonder if this ispot is where he said S4 was. If it correlatersm there is nothing to say it may once have been S4 and now repurposed.

I vcan remember Lazar talking about S4 beoing not exactly in the same location as the main area 51 facility, but I can't remember exactly what he said about how far and where. I wonder if this ispot is where he said S4 was. If it correlatersm there is nothing to say it may once have been S4 and now repurposed.
He said it was 15 miles south of Groom Lake, if I remember correctly. But there no roads or structures in that location. However, Richard Doty said he visited another part of the Area 51complex when he was an AFOSI agent, and he couldn't find a tunnel-like entrance either until he was almost on top of it.

He said it was 15 miles south of Groom Lake, if I remember correctly. But there no roads or structures in that location. However, Richard Doty said he visited another part of the Area 51complex when he was an AFOSI agent, and he couldn't find a tunnel-like entrance either until he was almost on top of it.
Plus the word secret sort of implies that it is not meant to be seen so I imagine that google earth photoes could and would be edited before being made public,