Artifact In Utah Desert

Whoa! Strange indeed. I hope they run some analysis on the object to determine its composition and stuff. Utah is quite the paranormal hotspot.

Yes...a very strange state indeed and they have a huge paranormal thing there called Mormons.
;)

• Wow
Reactions: LETA

10 foot hight metal thing....kind of in a relatively remote area....biologists found it while counitnn Bighorn sheep.

So why not just dig it out and (literally) get to the bottom of it.
No idea....that would be the thing to do since that is open land...probably belongs to the Bureau Land Mgt of the US.

I suspect it will turn out to be a stainless steel fabrication. Probably hollow as it would be very heavy indeed if it were solid.
Must be worth a few Dollars for scrap.

I suspect it's a weird prank of some kind but it is out in the middle of the wild....must have taken some effort to do this.

Whoa! Strange indeed. I hope they run some analysis on the object to determine its composition and stuff. Utah is quite the paranormal hotspot.
Utah, New Mexico and Arizona tend to be a hot spot for that kind of stuff. I always said that I wish I was a fly so I can sneak into Area 51 and see what's really going on in there.

Even Stainless steel will tarnish when out in the open, it looks pretty shiny still. I wonder if it is visible on google earth in historic imagges.

The monolith is already receiving visitors.

36145268-8990549-image-m-47_1606410993745.jpg