Arty Stuff

D

Dundee

Just thought I might make a spot to upload your arty stuff. Aurora is a bit of an arty guru and will post some of her work soon I hope.
In the meantime, here is my latest. It is Clint Eastwood, it is a bit Dark (in tone). I have been learning to paint with airbrush for a while now.
You start off with shapes, then faces in flat tones, then more techniques. This is my first try at textures. I guess Clint Eastwood is a good one as he is such a gnarly old bugger. Next at class is Scarlett Johansonn. And it is in color, and I am very colour blind. So I am a tad worried how it will look. My teacher is interested from a techniical point of view. Can he teach a colour blind person to paint color. Lol, we will see.
In the meantime, here is Mr Eastwood, Lots of faults, but it is what it is.
My first try at a gnarly face.

https://gofile.io/?c=dXCuf3

Reactions: Fish and LETA
eastw.jpg

This is awesome D.​

Ahhhh How did you do that!!!! I tried dfsdfg [\img] etc!!!
My Brain Hurts!!! :)

[ img ] url [ /img ] put the url in and close it all by removing the spaces and making it one word.

Hmmm Ok I will give it a go...

Ahhhh looked at preview....this is exactly what i did??? @LETA my brain hurts

I'm also a man D. lol
OK, so that's ok? Not sure why that matters, I picked you as an early 20s girl, but then I am not real smart with that shit.
Old young, Male Female, Straight, Gay, all fine with me, just be real ?

Reactions: Aurora
Anyway, 1:30 am here, i am tired. Gnight Aurora?...Male or female ?
Still think your messing about. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................

And Audrey, the others I did at home learning except for Clint,
Audrey was a class project.
This is what I mean by flat tones.

q50 0 60

Reactions: Aurora