AT&T + CNN = Boom.

H

HAL

So a very strange bomb was detonated in the USA today.

Why strange ?

Well, the bomber gave 15 minutes warning of the bomb going off. Sometimes the IRA did this, not always.

It was detonated in a quiet area at a quiet time on a holiday; not many people around.

You only give a warning when you don't want to hurt anyone. So Terrorists can be rulled out, They want as many casualties as possible.

The idea of trying to entice police etc into the area can also be ruled out for the same reason as well, as the truck apparently announcing via speakers that it was about to explode.

So what's left ?

As was mentioned on CNN tonight, AT&T own CNN. The building that the truck was parked by was an AT&T switching establishment.

Trump regularly attacks CNN, whipping up his base against them.

Has someone acted on the dog whistle ?

Late news now, but this guy was suicidal and a conspiracy case among other things..

Late news now, but this guy was suicidal and a conspiracy case among other things..
Looks as if you may be correct. I gather he did have some connection to AT&T. But maybe not enough for it to be a factor. Odd, though, that he should choose that particular place to blow himself up.

Looks as if you may be correct. I gather he did have some connection to AT&T. But maybe not enough for it to be a factor. Odd, though, that he should choose that particular place to blow himself up.
There are some odd aspects...his wife or girlfriend said he was already on their radar in the past so the police knew this guy was a nutter. I think the current thinkng is he committed sucide this way but why there as you said is anyone's guess right now.

I dont get these nutters, if you are going to end your life, why not just do it quietly somewhere without hurting anyone.

If one is of a suspicious nature, it could be thought that the real reason was that he was trying to strike a blow for Trump. But that would not look good if it became known.