Best UFO Footage or Best CGI?

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Third Phase of the Moon posted incredible footage of a triangle UFO on their YouTube channel and people are going crazy over it. Is it real, or just a well-made animation?

Yeah a tough one. My first observation was you see at the start the dude filming shows the dash with no steering wheel so they are a passenger. It's awfully quiet in the car... I would be bouncing off the walls and talking non stop in amazement. But all we hear is crickets. Very sus. Also noone is talking about tbe video source. Also odd. I want to believe in it but it just feels not quite natural. I suspect CGI. I hope it's not though. 🙏😎

Yeah a tough one. My first observation was you see at the start the dude filming shows the dash with no steering wheel so they are a passenger. It's awfully quiet in the car... I would be bouncing off the walls and talking non stop in amazement. But all we hear is crickets. Very sus. Also noone is talking about tbe video source. Also odd. I want to believe in it but it just feels not quite natural. I suspect CGI. I hope it's not though. 🙏😎
The creator of the video came forward and admitted it was a hoax.