Biden-Harris 2020

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
7jR0BSf.png

Image: Creative Commons (CC)
Joe Biden selected Kamala Harris to be his vice-presidential running mate. The California Senator is the first person of colour to be nominated for office in the history of the United States. Ms. Harris attempted to win the Democratic Party's nomination for POTUS last year, but failed in her endeavor due to a turbulent campaign filled with controversy and poor debate performance.

This time around, the former prosecutor is more eager than ever to win the hearts and minds of the people and hopes to invigorate Biden's race for the White House. Will Biden and Harris be able to put Trump out of office in 2020?

Not the choice I would have went with, Rice would have been my pick but oh well.....He cannot win with Harris as far as that goes he cannot win at all...Seems like the more Trump F's up the more some think he's doing a good job...I hate to think of what 4 more years of Trump will be like but then again Biden is no better.....I will write in Ronald Reagan post humously, Reagan could do a better job dead than these two clowns can alive!

Funny how politics work. Just a year ago, she was going at it with Joe over his stand on racism.

Not the choice I would have went with, Rice would have been my pick but oh well.....He cannot win with Harris as far as that goes he cannot win at all...Seems like the more Trump F's up the more some think he's doing a good job...I hate to think of what 4 more years of Trump will be like but then again Biden is no better.....I will write in Ronald Reagan post humously, Reagan could do a better job dead than these two clowns can alive!
I was watching some USA guru the other day, he has apparently correctly predicted every political outcome for the last 40 years or some shit. He says Trump is done for. I cant name him but he was pretty convincing in his numbers and past correct predictions.

President Trump fueling conspiracy about Kamala Harris eligibility for the office of VP due to her parent's citizenship:

President Trump fueling conspiracy about Kamala Harris eligibility for the office of VP due to her parent's citizenship:

Thats all he is, is one big conspiracy theory........Always letting his alligator mouth overload his canary ass......Just does not know when to shut up.....

Thats all he is, is one big conspiracy theory........Always letting his alligator mouth overload his canary ass......Just does not know when to shut up.....
LOL! Not everything is bad. Daddy Trump is about to send some cash our way. AB's inodes are approaching the quota :-0

LOL! Not everything is bad. Daddy Trump is about to send some cash our way. AB's inodes are approaching the quota :-0

That will be good if and when it happens..Problem is he cannot do that on his own and he cannot create executive orders for it either......That money can only be issued by Congressional approval...Right now the House and Senate are pissing and moaning over a bunch of penny anti shit thats holding everything up.....