Biden Wins White House

It's not your fault mate. Even if you voted for him the first time no one could have seen this coming. The people who need to feel bad are the ones who after all this still wanted him to stay

Well...it was common knowledge in the US that Trump was a real jerk before he ran for office...but I believe that many who voted for him are like him..in that they are also jerks , not very smart, and believe in white hegemony.

Oh no no no. I didn't vote for him the first time nor the last. Regardless of politics, there is a certain way you should treat people. He treats everyone like they are beneath him. Names everything after himself. Makes every interview about himself and points blame. Literally all red flags, but, what can you do. It's over. Well...for the next 4 years anyway lol

Reactions: Dundee
This election was a joke. As an American and from an independent perspective the elections were rigged. Rigged to the point that would be in President Trump’s favor I’m not sure but every day there reporting on new recounts. Depending on what news you watch you’ll see different reporting but even CNN the network that truly hates Trump has even reported on fraud. I’m all for Trump and I voted for him twice.

This election was a joke. As an American and from an independent perspective the elections were rigged. Rigged to the point that would be in President Trump’s favor I’m not sure but every day there reporting on new recounts. Depending on what news you watch you’ll see different reporting but even CNN the network that truly hates Trump has even reported on fraud. I’m all for Trump and I voted for him twice.
Hey Pete, welcome aboard. Hope you like it here, were a good bunch. A few of your countrymen (and women) here.

Good to see someone from the other side of the fence. I'll tell you straight up I am not a fan of Trump, and to be honest as an Aussie can't fathom the thinking behind his supporters. Not criticizing you, but I genuinely don't get it.

The problem I see from afar is that you are not listening to the right people. Who cares what your media says. It only has power of peoples fears, hopes and gullibility.

You need to rely on your legal system, as this is all that matters in finding truth. The law cares nothing for mine or your opinion.
Trump has been calling fraud, he has sent some of the most powerful lawyers in your land out to court rooms all over your country, and in every case the allegations of wrong doing have been thrown out as baseless. Not through lawyer trickery or clever words. Just plain old show us your evidence.

Do you think if there was any truth at all, with the most powerful legal minds they would not jump on it for Trump?
But they are not. Because it has all been sour grapes on Trumps part. Trump has been wrong in pretty much every instance.

The law is the law. What is the proof that the votes were rigged? His lawyers can't seem to produce any of it?

Cheers man
And again, welcome aboard the good ship Babble :)

Hi Pete! Welcome to AB, big guy. You're going to fit right in with this wild bunch. :biggrin:

As Dundee said there is no evidence of any significant fraud...and imho none on any large scale to change the results will be found.
Having said that, I have a hard time trying to figure out why anyone would vote for him in the first place.He actually lost the popular vote to Clinton the first time which shows that he never had a mandate from the people.
But my problem, leaving political positions aside, is that he is everything that's wrong with being a human being; he's simply not a nice person and is a bigoted mean spirited narcissist. It troubles me that any decent American (no matter their politics) would vote for such a person....is that a comment on what Americans are really like ?

Reactions: Nabix
PeteNY,

Maybe you could describe (in some detail) the rigging that you claim was rampant.

As a Non-American, I watch CNN every night. and don't recall them claiming any fraud.

Re-counts can hardly be called rigging. In fact, quite the opposite.

I am interested in why you support Trump.

HAL.

Reactions: Dundee
Hi Wu,

This business of why people is very interesting.

One commentator said that if the people wish to be told lies because it re-enforces their belief in themselves, then they will vote in a liar. Which they did. As you mention, the mystery is why they tried to do it twice.

Everyone knew what he was like before the 2016 election.

He was given the 'You're fired' show to save his skin. Now it is being said that he may be given a weekly show. But if he is true to form it won't go far as he will not be able to let his defeat go. It is all he will talk about.

And there is a much more serious reason why he should not be given a soap box.

As Dundee said there is no evidence of any significant fraud...and imho none on any large scale to change the results will be found.
Having said that, I have a hard time trying to figure out why anyone would vote for him in the first place.He actually lost the popular vote to Clinton the first time which shows that he never had a mandate from the people.
But my problem, leaving political positions aside, is that he is everything that's wrong with being a human being; he's simply not a nice person and is a bigoted mean spirited narcissist. It troubles me that any decent American (no matter their politics) would vote for such a person....is that a comment on what Americans are really like ?
He might of lost the popular vote but he wont the "electoral vote" so therefore wont the presidential election. In America it's all about the electoral vote. I don't understand why any American wouldn't vote for Trump? So you would rather vote for someone that you like as a person but has no idea on what he/she is doing to run the country... Interesting..

PeteNY,

Maybe you could describe (in some detail) the rigging that you claim was rampant.

As a Non-American, I watch CNN every night. and don't recall them claiming any fraud.

Re-counts can hardly be called rigging. In fact, quite the opposite.

I am interested in why you support Trump.

HAL.
That's your mistake right there. You watch CNN which is extremely biased towards Trump. You should broaden your horizons and tune into News Max, Fox news and see what they have to say. Before you say Fox News is fake news don't forget that they have two huge anti Trump reporters such as Wallace and that democrat. I forget his name and they constantly bash Trump but regardless still a fair news media outlet.

As for voter fraud you can read some of these links. Also note I did write originally that I don't know if the amount of fraud that was committed will change the elections to Trumps favor.

That's just some. To be honest it's pointless to even argue. Those who hate Trump will only listen to the media outlets that they watch. I watch all types of media from CNN, FOX, BBC..... I'm a Trump supporter but I'm not a republican nor a democrat. I'm an independent. Heck I voted for Obama the first time he ran. The second time no. He proved to be another typical career politician. Trump is a prick as a person. He's a self entitled ass but I still like his policies and what he has done with the country until the Wuhan virus changed everything. So you ask why do I like Trump? I'll list some of the reasons.
  1. One corporations such as Amazon and Walmart hate him.
  2. Major media outlets hate him.
  3. Politicians on both sides of the spectrum hate him.
  4. China hates him.
  5. Russia hates him.
  6. Facebook, Twitter and Google hate him.
  7. He's not a politician.
  8. He's anti left which I am too.
  9. Made sneaking into America much harder.
  10. Became extremely popular amongst Hispanic and Black voters. This last election proved it.
  11. He's a proud American.
  12. He a supporter of the American Constitution

Once should take a step back and ask themselves why is he hated by the establishment so much? Why do all these politicians hate from both sides? Why does China hate him so much? Why do Amazon and Walmart want him out? If you can't see the big picture I don't know what to tell you. I've noticed that most of his haters tend to be millennials. Not all but many are and it's not their fault. They were raised and taught not to think for themselves. They go with the trends and what's popular on social media. They've been indoctrinated through the educational system that tends to be extremely leftist. Anyways I'm going to end it here and I'm not going to respond to any more posts on here. In my opinion it's pointless.

PeteNY

..I don't understand why any American wouldn't vote for Trump? So you would rather vote for someone that you like as a person but has no idea on what he/she is doing to run the country..

But Trump has never held elected office. Not even at town level. He knows nothing about running a country.

He is a real estate person. And has the kind of business failures that would have got him thrown off most company boards.

When he leaves office, the courts are apparently going to have a field day with him.

All this money he has been printing will have to be clawed back by the Fed at some point. That means higher taxes for everyone, particularly the masses.

A serious question..

You do admit that Trump is a liar ?
He's a businessman and ran the country like one but he's also a proud American. Of course he lies. They all do. The rich and powerful including all those politicians didn't get to where they were without lying or being corrupt. They all lie. As for the great job that he did with the economy heres a link from an unlikely source Bloomberg. That says a lot.. Anyways champ I'm done on this thread.

Trumps economy really was better than Obama's

Yes, probably best to close it here.

Thanks for being honest about the last point.

:)

He might of lost the popular vote but he wont the "electoral vote" so therefore wont the presidential election. In America it's all about the electoral vote. I don't understand why any American wouldn't vote for Trump? So you would rather vote for someone that you like as a person but has no idea on what he/she is doing to run the country... Interesting..
Yes..I would rather vote for a good human being over a bigoted jerk any day of the week.
As far as knowing how to run a country , Trump certainly hasn't shown he knows how to do that though anyone who leans to the right will disagree. BTW..all your links you used to bolster your viewpoint ..were for right wing sources...not very balanced for someone who claims to be an 'independent'. Those that like conservative ideology (white nationalism?) will of course like Trump.
People get an agenda or a religion or what have you and that becomes their point of view to the exclusion of everything else.
But you are right in that further dialogue probably would not be fruitful.
;)

Trump is pulling the troops out of Iraq. I guess that is a good thing for Americans, though not good for forward-thinking Iraqis who now will have to endure more radicalism and sectarian violence. He is also planning to bomb Iran for continuing its nuclear weapons programme. That could spark a regional war according to experts.