Bob Lazar and S4

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
hnwa4w5.jpg

One of the most famous and credible whistle blowers on the subject of ET spaceship technology in possession of a black project military installation S4. Debunkers will simply focus on his lack of school credentials and dismiss the many supporting pieces of evidence for Lazar's story.

The S4 facility in the mountainside about 10 miles south of "Area 51" where Lazar worked focuses on the alien ships and aim of reproducing the technology. There is another (underground) facility called dulce mesa in New Mexico which allegedly focuses on the biological and genetic study of aliens recovered, including genetic engineering and breeding experimentation.

One thing that Lazar states in both the 2014 and the OpenMinds interviews is that he was shown a candle that when placed close enough to the anti-gravity device of the alien ship, would freeze the candle flame in place! The emission of light and basically atom activity paused!

Reactions: Hikari

One of the most famous and credible whistle blowers on the subject of ET spaceship technology in possession of a black project military installation S4. Debunkers will simply focus on his lack of school credentials and dismiss the many supporting pieces of evidence for Lazar's story.

The S4 facility in the mountainside about 10 miles south of "Area 51" where Lazar worked focuses on the alien ships and aim of reproducing the technology. There is another (underground) facility called dulce mesa in New Mexico which allegedly focuses on the biological and genetic study of aliens recovered, including genetic engineering and breeding experimentation.

One thing that Lazar states in both the 2014 and the OpenMinds interviews is that he was shown a candle that when placed close enough to the anti-gravity device of the alien ship, would freeze the candle flame in place! The emission of light and basically atom activity paused!
<Editor's note: this thread was originally posted by esteemed former member: Area201>
Obviously noone can get within a bulls roar area 51, but in other posts at other times the Dulce base idea has been discussed. People have talked about air vents, secret entrances and so on. Surely it is a simple matter to take a happy snap of one of these things. I mean an air vent or a bunker in the middle of the desert should not be that hard to find.

But the Lazar stuff is interesting. He seems to have the goods in a lot of cases but some of his stuff is pretty far out.
Don't know what to make of him really, he seems to be genuine but some of his claims are out there.

Reactions: LETA
I watched the Jeremy Corbell docu on youtube and it was pretty good. Bob is one of those mystery wrapped in an enigma characters that you simply want to get to the bottom of.

Reactions: Dundee
I watched the Jeremy Corbell docu on youtube and it was pretty good. Bob is one of those mystery wrapped in an enigma characters that you simply want to get to the bottom of.

Did you mean this one??
I watched this and it looked more like the pre release to the actual doco.
It was interesting what he said about S4 and Lazar talking about it and later the call that confirmed its existence.

Hmmm Probably worth it, only 1 and a half Lemmys....
Maybe I will cough up the $$$$ :)

Sorry, I need a leg up here, brain cell deficient me is a tad lost!!!
How do I pay for a you tube movie, and how do I look you up :)
Dundee, go to this page on YT:

Sign in to youtube using your google account, if you have one. Then, just click on this button in the upper right corner:

MINgLy2.gif

Choose how you're going to pay for the movie, and voila!

Dundee, go to this page on YT:

Sign in to youtube using your google account, if you have one. Then, just click on this button in the upper right corner:

MINgLy2.gif

Choose how you're going to pay for the movie, and voila!

Sweet!!!

Wow, I just watched it. It is hard to doubt his sincerity...
I was on the fencebefore. Not now though.
Thanks Leta

Not yet, Hikari. Making my way through all of Jeremy's videos first. I'm about to watch The Hunt for Skinwalker.:22:
I just watched a very interesting video by George Knapp on the Skinwalker ranch where he mentions a documentary soon to be released.
Some seriously creepy stuff going on there. Its got me spooked. I reckon you would need some serious balls to poke around there.
Just did a google search on "The Hunt for Skinwalker"Looks like thats it.
Next on my watch list.