Bob Lazar's Claims Found Deceptive

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
XSu1Bf9.gif

Image: Constance Cartwright

A panel of behavioral experts analyzed Bob Lazar's body language in recent and archival interviews, and concluded that his flying saucer story is an studied, rehearsed, and elaborate hoax. The experts probed deep into his personality and deconstructed the "mask" of deception that Bob seems to be hiding behind whenever his is asked to recount his alleged involvement in a secret program run out of Area 51(S-4) dedicated to study recovered alien craft and their technology.

Whether you are a Bob skeptic, or an ardent fan, this analysis without a doubt will enhance your knowledge of a man that has been shrouded in a cloak of mystery that is as controversial as the UFO subject itself.

Watch the analysis in the embedded video below and share with us your opinion of the Lazar story:

I saw something similar to this where a body language expert looked at him. I think he decided he was being trutheful?
But who would know.

I saw something similar to this where a body language expert looked at him. I think he decided he was being trutheful?
But who would know.
Yes, I watched that one as well. I'm always searching for everything Bob Lazar cuz I'm simply fascinated by the story. IMO, the only one who really knows wut actually happened, is Lazar himself. And he is sticking to his story.

It would be very sad to find out he was fake, not becasue the UFO story was fake, but becasue he would betray all those people who stayed loyal to him.

It would be very sad to find out he was fake, not becasue the UFO story was fake, but becasue he would betray all those people who stayed loyal to him.
Nick Redfern is of the opinion that Bob was fed a fake story by some gov agency in order to confuse the UFO community about the goings-on at A51. Others think the whole things was made up by John Lear and Gene Huff. It is noteworthy that Gene was Bob's partner in the making and dissemination of the Excerpts fron the government bible vhs, which at the time, netted them a substantial profit.

Nick Redfern is of the opinion that Bob was fed a fake story by some gov agency in order to confuse the UFO community about the goings-on at A51. Others think the whole things was made up by John Lear and Gene Huff. It is noteworthy that Gene was Bob's partner in the making and dissemination of the Excerpts fron the government bible vhs, which at the time, netted them a substantial profit.
So what about the supposed raids on his house, being followed etc. Was that ever verified?

So what about the supposed raids on his house, being followed etc. Was that ever verified?
It was. The F.B.I said the raid was due to an ongoing investigation into a murder that was allegedly committed by someone who purchased an illegal chemical from Bob's online store. They were looking for receipts of the transaction. Of course, many believe that wut they were actually looking for was Element 115 :-0

It was. The F.B.I said the raid was due to an ongoing investigation into a murder that was allegedly committed by someone who purchased an illegal chemical from Bob's online store. They were looking for receipts of the transaction. Of course, many believe that wut they were actually looking for was Element 115 :-0
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we set out to deceive.