Cable and Streaming TV

D

Dr Wu

If you watch tv...how do you do it? Comcast, ATT, Sling, other providers...? Hulu, Prime, Netflix...?
We have had Comcast for many years but now these other stream channels are pulling out and want more money to watch them...what a pain in the ass. I'm altready paying too much. God bless capitalism.

We have Virgin cable.
I only watch the news and some Youtube programs.

Still too expensive.

I have Netflix but mainly for my kids. I would watch 1 hour per month if that. I have probly watched an hour of free to air TV in 6 months. But I do pay for add free YouTube which is all I watch.
Mostly paranormal stuff ufo, fails and car and motorcycle stuff. But if you get a VPN connection there is a few free to air Netflix knock offs out there. Particularly in the US. There. Not as good but I tested them way back when I got my VPN working. I guess there still streaming.

I use something called Astro here, it got all that channels from around the world like CNN, HBO, Fox movies, Discovery and etc here. I could also watch movies online with it.

Astro is cheap.

Netflix is quite popular here but i don't use it. My sugar daddy, who is a foreigner use Netflix.

We have "Dish" or should I say my wife has it because she pays for it and its not cheap.

I have local channels and cable news. I also have Netflix,YouTube, prime, and Disney+, all connected through my tv.

We have "Dish" or should I say my wife has it because she pays for it and its not cheap.
I have a Dish also, that's for the astro here.

Why y'all don't like to have that thousands of channels from around the world? Like in that movie the "million dollar arm"?

I have local channels and cable news. I also have Netflix,YouTube, prime, and Disney+, all connected through my tv.
May I ask what your total bill is for all tv services...?
The problem is that these companies are all charging separate fees to get separate channels. I used to get them all with Comcast but now they are breaking away from Comcast and want an extra fee.

May I ask what your total bill is for all tv services...?
The problem is that these companies are all charging separate fees to get separate channels. I used to get them all with Comcast but now they are breaking away from Comcast and want an extra fee.
Total about $200 but that includes high speed internet it’s pretty expensive.