Call of Duty

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Who is too busy playing CoD to post about ufo babble? The popular wargasm game reboot was released on 25 October and is already keeping gamers occupied killing everything they see. :LOL:

Reactions: Fish and Aurora
I played COD for most of the early series. Single player was too scripted, Multi is OK.
I played Pub G of late, but the aussie servers are shit, which meansd we get shoved on the Asian servers which are worse.

Until they killed hardcore mode in the Battlefield series I played that.
In the world rankings I got into the top 1% in the world for snipers in BF3. Over 1000 spot kills.
Longest head shot kill was 1415 m and played 230hours
It was a genuine in game shot. Not like these bullshit scripted 3k shots where your mate moves into the kill zone and stands there.
Now days the multiplayer stuff is like plying quake, no one seems to care if they get killed 35 times.
They play like lemmings.
I play like they are firing real bullets. I would rather play life and death where I get 4 kills but dont die and get the lowest score.
Rather than get 30 kills, a high score but die 35 times.
But thats about all I play FPS

Reactions: Aurora
I love those type of games but I will not have the time to play them for quite a while yet.

I have been playing a bit of PubG but tend to rage quit in frustration. Server selection is based on region, and where I am the Asian servers are pretty full on.
Thinking I might use my VPN to pretend to be somewhere else to get a go on another region.

Reactions: Aurora