Camo Dude

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Indulge your bellicose side by browsing Alien Babble in our new style, "Camo Dude." Based on the iconic security force that patrols Area 51, Camo Dude pays homage to the men and women who protect America's most secretive base.

haha, very sweet, camo works well. I walked away to make a coffee and couldn't find my screen when I got back :)

Reactions: LETA
Camo Dude is also getting some love thanks to a wonderful team of photographers who allowed us to use some of their awesome pics.

Reactions: Aurora
I was listening to an old Joe Rogan podcast and Eddie Bravo was trying to convince Joe to look into it. Turns out YouTube has the full docu, so I'm going to watch it to inform myself in case we get some flat-earthers, which are more than welcome to join us ;-)

I was listening to an old Joe Rogan podcast and Eddie Bravo was trying to convince Joe to look into it. Turns out YouTube has the full docu, so I'm going to watch it to inform myself in case we get some flat-earthers, which are more than welcome to join us ;-)
Oh what fun if one did. That would definitely warrant popcorn. ?

I will bring the tin foil hats......?
I am known as a bit of a shit stirrer and prankster at my work. One day someone found out I was a UFO nut and I came to work one morning to find the entire office staff with tinfoil hats on. It was gold, I did not think it possible to have so many different designs.
And what made it funnier, every one of the deadpanned it. Not a single smile or laugh.
One had a saucepan wrapped in tinfoil, "Morning" and other was so point it stood 400mm of the top of his head, "Morniong" no one gracced a grin. It was hilarious.
I would love to post the group photo but too many people to get permission from.