Cattle Mutilations in Oregon

I tried to look for info on the upcoming June govt. ufo disclosure and did read 2 separate articles and neither mentioned any cattle mute video. I would be very very surprised if a 'cattle hanging in the sky mute video' exists. Those are odds I would take that there isn't one.
Regarding the idea that Dundee mentioned there could be 'a reason aliens would want bits of cattle'; such a thing is certainly possible. They might have an unknown agenda that we aren't thinking of. My problem is in the patterns and way it's being done which I outlined briefly above .
But once again aliens are not humans and could have odd ways of getting data ,but strictly from a logical point of view one would think they would do it in a manner befitting of their intelect since we assume they are advanced. Randomly ,every now and then, taking soft tissue parts from cattle for the last 60 years ,seems a bit obssessive in my book of how science might work for an advanced race. This is more in line with what our own govt. might do if they were doing a long term analysis of cattle exposed to toxic or radioactive fallout from something in our past in the US. Modern cases could be related to BSE or mad cow. (This of course would not explain cases in other countries unless they also have a problem with toxic substances in their food chain).
Your infinite logic is flawed...For one, no one has proof any aliens are doing it...Just because there is no other evidence does not mean aliens...."Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...And I do not give DAMN if Dunpee likes the quote or not...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Y'all have a fine damn day...

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
Your infinite logic is flawed...For one, no one has proof any aliens are doing it...Just because there is no other evidence does not mean aliens...."Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...And I do not give DAMN if Dunpee likes the quote or not...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Y'all have a fine damn day...
Lol, your nothing if not entertaining.
No proof, oh god the lazy man argument again. And a double whammy lazy man argument, you did the extraordinary quote again as well. haha
You know that is the forum equivilent of poking your tounge out at me don't you. There is probly a poke toung out gif if you look.

OK so no proof also doesnt not mean it is not ET either.
And if you take the time to read Docs post and mine you might notice that it was just a pondered option and both commented as such. Neither one of as said "IT IS ET" no doubt about it.

Oh nice touch, I missed it first time round. Dunpee, very clever. Goes with the toungue poke nicely,
Did you show your kindergarden friends at show and tell, I bet they will be impressed.
:)

Oh nice touch, I missed it first time round. Dunpee, very clever. Goes with the toungue poke nicely,
Did you show your kindergarden friends at show and tell, I bet they will be impressed.
:)
They were totally impressed.....I go on tour next week...

Mate... Where a pretty decent bunch of people here. Lots of different opinions and yet we mostly all get along. Nice people one and all. WTF do you have to be so abrasive for.
Just disagree and debate without the sarcasm all the time. You can disagree all you want but you don't have to try and insult anyone who disagrees with you. Take a chill pill man.

Lol, your nothing if not entertaining.
No proof, oh god the lazy man argument again. And a double whammy lazy man argument, you did the extraordinary quote again as well. haha
You know that is the forum equivilent of poking your tounge out at me don't you. There is probly a poke toung out gif if you look.

OK so no proof also doesnt not mean it is not ET either.
And if you take the time to read Docs post and mine you might notice that it was just a pondered option and both commented as such. Neither one of as said "IT IS ET" no doubt about it.
No you might not have said it true....I see your the fucking type that only accepts your own opinion as fact....I have noticed that since I have been here....No else knows shit but you huh? You are the almighty god of know it all...I see your kind all the time......Thats the reason this forum only has a select a few that post here...Look at it..You and the RAT drive everyone else off because of your condescending attitudes... Think about it...Not because it's a bad forum just bad company.

Also noticed a few other things as well....Old Doc Wu got Cosmic Cat banned from Alien Hub, and I see just researching that you most likely got that Alien Origins banned from here as well. See a pattern? And I will keep going till you or the RAT get me banned from here....But that don't bother me it's just a stupid ass Internet forum....

Last edited by a moderator:
No you might not have said it true....I see your the fucking type that only accepts your own opinion as fact....I have noticed that since I have been here....No else knows shit but you huh? You are the almighty god of know it all...I see your kind all the time......Thats the reason this forum only has a select a few that posters here...Look at it..You and the RAT drive everyone else off because of your condescending attitudes... Think about it...Not because it's a bad forum just bad company.
And yet you are the one who always gets nasty. Go back through the threads. See who fires first. Not me. But you. See for yourself. It is there to read if you care to look. You seem to think your nasty shit can go without reply. You have pigeon holed everyone just about. Don't take my word for it. Go read the threads where we conflict. It's always in response to a nasty or sarcastic post from you. Go read for yourself.

Guys, please don't fight. Think about how bad this looks to visitors. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

Guys, please don't fight. Think about how bad this looks to visitors. We can disagree without being disagreeable.
No worries leta. I'm done, it does reflect bad. Feel free to delete my content in here. If OC want to fight let him pm me. Sorry for my part.

Miss LETA I would prefer not too believe me....But this Dundee has "jerk". for a middle name....And he is one of the reasons this forum does not have any more posters than it does....Him and the RAT...

Miss LETA I would prefer not too believe me....But this Dundee has "jerk". for a middle name....And he is one of the reasons this forum does not have any more posters than it does....Him and the RAT...
Calling people names does not help. Please control your temper.

Calling people names does not help. Please control your temper.
Not mad.......And don't worry I will cease with the insults because thats Dunpee's way of getting people banned...Dr Wu Just gets people behind their back...

Not mad.......And don't worry I will cease with the insults because thats Dunpee's way of getting people banned...Dr Wu Just gets people behind their back...
Just Chill man and no one will get banned. Why are you here if you don't like us. Peace Treaty offered. Don't be nasty, and we can all get along. ☮️

Why do they do that to cows when there’s much more interesting animals to dissect on earth?

Why do they do that to cows when there’s much more interesting animals to dissect on earth?
Apparently some one has nothing better to do.....And it has not been determined who or what is doing it....For those who can come up with no other explanation or won't bother to find one I should say, its aliens to them...

Reactions: LeeLoo
You mean like humans....? :biggrin:
Welcome and that's a good question. I guess we can assume they have looked at other species if indeed as some think they have been around a while. Among the 'alien cattle mute proponents' the theory is they are using the cattle parts for some scientific experiment. (Others have actually, perhaps jokingly, said they eat the parts.) But horses , sheep, cats, and dogs have also been said to have been mutilated mysteriously though those cases are poorly documented from what I have read online...currently the only source we have. I have also read years ago that cow/cattle blood and dna is somewhat similar to human materials on a biological and chemical level so those who support an alien conspiracy have also used this as a reason.

But as many have mentioned over the years if they need cattle parts why not just raise some of their own and have a ready supply for themselves? Fo these and other reasons I think most ufologists now reject the idea that aliens are taking cattle parts but the idea persists.

The Ancient Alien talking head Linda Moulton Howe wrote a book called "Alien Harvest" which you can find on E-Bay for upwards of $200!....I have not read the book but Howe seems to be convinced its aliens!

It's a bit like the Yeti.

Lots of tales and reports, but no one ever seems to be able to catch them.

But some folks make money out of the unexplainable. And will do for as long as they remain out of reach.

It's a bit like the Yeti.

Lots of tales and reports, but no one ever seems to be able to catch them.

But some folks make money out of the unexplainable. And will do for as long as they remain out of reach.
The more I read about bigfoot the more I think most of these sightings are bears standing up momentarily....but then some of the encounters are quite strange.
Did you ever finish 'Dimensions' by Dr Vallee?