Cattle Mutilations in Oregon

Why do they do that to cows when there’s much more interesting animals to dissect on earth?
HI LeeLoo welcome to AB. Nice to see you here. 😊
I was thinking about this question myself. Cows are pretty big and are very obvious when disected. So smaller animals are easier to grab. Imagine how many birds fish and rabbits you could store in the space of a cow. Perhaps whatever is doing this is chopping up other animals and no one has noticed. Cows take up a lot of space. Good question though. ❓

You mean like humans....? :biggrin:
Welcome and that's a good question. I guess we can assume they have looked at other species if indeed as some think they have been around a while. Among the 'alien cattle mute proponents' the theory is they are using the cattle parts for some scientific experiment. (Others have actually, perhaps jokingly, said they eat the parts.) But horses , sheep, cats, and dogs have also been said to have been mutilated mysteriously though those cases are poorly documented from what I have read online...currently the only source we have. I have also read years ago that cow/cattle blood and dna is somewhat similar to human materials on a biological and chemical level so those who support an alien conspiracy have also used this as a reason.

But as many have mentioned over the years if they need cattle parts why not just raise some of their own and have a ready supply for themselves? Fo these and other reasons I think most ufologists now reject the idea that aliens are taking cattle parts but the idea persists.
Yeah, maybe they just really like filet mignon. Lol
That’s kinda crazy they keep dissecting these animals. I mean haven’t they been doing it for awhile...I would think they have learned as much as they can about them. I then start thinking that they are doing experiments that doesn’t have our best interest. It’s all interesting and you have a good point about why don’t they just raise our animals themselves. Maybe they want to know the difference of development in different environments. They could be raising them and comparing. So, many questions...

HI LeeLoo welcome to AB. Nice to see you here. 😊
I was thinking about this question myself. Cows are pretty big and are very obvious when disected. So smaller animals are easier to grab. Imagine how many birds fish and rabbits you could store in the space of a cow. Perhaps whatever is doing this is chopping up other animals and no one has noticed. Cows take up a lot of space. Good question though. ❓
Thank you for the welcome.
It’s all really weird about their interest in our animals for so long. I would think they’ve gotten the idea by now. 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for the welcome.
It’s all really weird about their interest in our animals for so long. I would think they’ve gotten the idea by now. 🤷‍♀️
Yes it's all a bit of a mystery. I imagine there might be more than one cause. Perhaps some are humans doing sneay weasle research. Some might be animals some might be ET. No reason to assume ever dead cow had the same demise

Reactions: LeeLoo
Proven meat is more tasty even for the advance race haha
On a serious note, they may be testing on the cow's DNA, Cows are one of the animals that took a drastic change and have adapted and evolved to become domestic with the humans.

On a serious note, they may be testing on the cow's DNA, Cows are one of the animals that took a drastic change and have adapted and evolved to become domestic with the humans.
Interesting. Wut were they before becoming domesticated?

😆 Hilarious and a little sad 😥
Yeah, while I am not a Vegan, I am feeling pretty guilty eating the little meat I do. I have not eaten beef in over 30 years, but do eat chicken and alittle fish. But I am noticing a lot more that I am eating living flesh. I can foresee a time soon where I may stop.

U never heard? The cows especially were more aggressive than the bulls, they had very long horns, were very wild and can't be tamed.
About 10,000 years ago, ancient people domesticated cows from wild aurochs (bovines that are 1.5 to two times as big as domestic cattle) in two separate events, one in the Indian subcontinent and one in Europe. Paleolithic people probably captured young aurochs and selected for the most docile of the creatures.

Reactions: Fish
Yeah, while I am not a Vegan, I am feeling pretty guilty eating the little meat I do. I have not eaten beef in over 30 years, but do eat chicken and alittle fish. But I am noticing a lot more that I am eating living flesh. I can foresee a time soon where I may stop.
Same, i try to eat chicken and fish sometimes in a month for health reason. But sometimes as a working person i will also end up eating pork, pork is everywhere here, it's cheap and in some cooking it actually taste good.

My boyfriend is a born vegan but now became a omnivore.

I don't recall learning about the evolution of cows. I assumed they were related to water buffalo.
No i don't think they r related to buffalo.
Here got a lot of buffaloes everywhere and so are cows, they both are very different, one got fur and one don't have. one can stand very hot sun and heat, the other cannot. one only mother can produce milk the other both male and female can.

Here got a lot of buffaloes everywhere and so are cows, they both are very different, one got fur and one don't have. one can stand very hot sun and heat, the other cannot. one only mother can produce milk the other both male and female can.
They rare buffaloes to make Mozerella Cheese

Have you ever seen a buffalo try to mate with a cow? It would be interesting to put those two together and see wut happens.

Have you ever seen a buffalo try to mate with a cow? It would be interesting to put those two together and see wut happens.
They both can't get along. From what i seen they will stay with their own group and both are territorial, they might end up fighting if put together, or the cow will probably keep crying the whole day, cows cry if get saperated from the group.