Cattle Mutilations in Oregon

Interesting. Much like wut happens when you and dundee are in the same space. Is dundee a buffalo? 😆

My neighbor used to be a cop in the late 80s. He randomly brought up seeing a "dismembered cow", out in a field.

Back then he didn't know anything about UFOs but that interest came much later in life for him.

My neighbor used to be a cop in the late 80s. He randomly brought up seeing a "dismembered cow", out in a field.

Back then he didn't know anything about UFOs but that interest came much later in life for him.
Can you say what area and state that was in?
After many years of reading I have come to think this is more about covert govt testing of cattle than aliens or other weird things.

Can you say what area and state that was in?
After many years of reading I have come to think this is more about covert govt testing of cattle than aliens or other weird things.

But why would the government need to go through all this weird stuff to examine a few cows ?

But why would the government need to go through all this weird stuff to examine a few cows ?
The only thing that makes sense ,on that idea, is that they want to do the sampling in the wild and not by taking the cow back to a lab. Who knows...? It's a far simpler explanation than blaming aliens and supernatural creatures.

The only thing that makes sense ,on that idea, is that they want to do the sampling in the wild and not by taking the cow back to a lab. Who knows...? It's a far simpler explanation than blaming aliens and supernatural creatures.
Why wouldn't the government just send someone out in disguise to buy the cow? It would cost far less than a crack team of cattle theives in a Blackhawk at 3am
Most farmers have cows to either breed, send to market or as Dairy cows. All of which can be bought. I am not necessarily saying its et. But if the government wants cows to probe there are easier ways to get them.