Cattle Mutilations in Oregon

D

Dr Wu

I posted this here since it usually gets connected to aliens but obviously no one knows what is truly involved.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/03/cattle-mutilations-on-the-rise-again-in-oregon/
"While the rest of the world worries about COVID deaths, ranchers in Oregon worry about cattle deaths – specifically, those mysterious deaths resulting from strange and often precise mutilations where only certain organs are removed, no tracks are left behind and no arrests seem to be made in any of the cases."
link from above article:
https://centraloregondaily.com/▶️-c...-investigating-suspicious-cattle-mutilations/

If it were the government looking for problems in the food supply why would they sneak about at night stealing cow penesis? Then leave the cow there. Surely they would just take the whole cow or simply buy it from the farmer. While I agree ET sneaking about in the dark mutilating animals is a big call, there are a lot of example's of lights and ufos being present at the time of mutilation. Also what about the skin walker ranch mutilations. Some of the have happened in daylight with people looking at a particular cow, walking a few hundred meters to do some farm work, then coming back to a mutilated cow. Brad daylight and in proximity to people. Lots of questions.

I've seen cows run in panic towards any human nearby when they see a UFO. It is both sad and infuriating.

Most likely a mystery no one will ever figure out....Old Linda Moulton Howe is suppose to be some kind of expert on it LoL...I doubt it's aliens though...Could be one big giant ass Vampire Bat!

I've seen cows run in panic towards any human nearby when they see a UFO. It is both sad and infuriating.
So...you have been present when a ufo was near cows and they ran? Please tell us about the tale and what the ufo looked like.
:erwhat?:

Aliens 'harvesting' animal parts has been the go to answer regarding this 'phenomenon' for a long time.
But why would advanced aliens ( and we assume that they have future tech since they got here to begin with) want to take cattle parts? Why not take the whole cow...and why just those specific parts (which vary btw)? If they wished to hide their activities they are doing a very poor job by leaving the evidence . And most of this has taken place in the American southwest from our point of view. While there have been cases globally according to some researchers the vast majority seem to be in the US. Why?
"Twelve (12) countries produced over 1 million metric tons of beef in 2016: United States, Brazil, European Union, China, India, Argentina, Australia, Mexico, Pakistan, Turkey, Russia and Canada. These same 12 countries accounted for 86% of the beef produced in the world in 2016." (The US ranks 4th below Brazil, China and India."
Is the same 'phenomenon' happening at the same rate in those countires? Does it get reported? Are there investigators looking into it? Lots of questions....not many facts or people looking at other factors.

Don't understand why a alien would travel so far just for a beef burger
Hey Skarlet welcome to AB. Nice to have you aboard. If a burger is made from cow genitals I am never eating one again!! 😁
Seriously though, it's a good question. What's your thoughts on cattle mutilation if not ET?

Hi everyone

Leta/Dundee
If alien press conferences ever do exist then the aliens have a lot of explaining to do!

I've heard that a video exists of an alien craft caught in the process of mutilating a cow. The cow is seen trashing about while suspended in mid-air by a beam of light as another laser-like ray of light makes the cuts. The primary beam rotates the cow to make the incision process easy for the secondary beam. When the craft is done harvesting the parts, it just shuts off the beam and the cow falls to the ground dead. You cannot make up stuff like this. :eeks2:

I've heard that a video exists of an alien craft caught in the process of mutilating a cow. The cow is seen trashing about while suspended in mid-air by a beam of light as another laser-like ray of light makes the cuts. The primary beam rotates the cow to make the incision process easy for the secondary beam. When the craft is done harvesting the parts, it just shuts off the beam and the cow falls to the ground dead. You cannot make up stuff up.
It would be great to find the video. Although I can already hear the reactions from the resident skeptics.

Yes a curious sceptic at the same time not saying aliens or ghosts don't exist
Have you really seen a UFO?

Tread lightly..Some here do not take kindly when you don't see it their way...Just saying.
Mate I presume that was aimed at me. You come here and bag out people who are open to ufos, make gerelized derogatory comments about therebeleifs, and when they stick up for their views you get pissy.
Give it a rest. If you don't want people to defend themselves don't bag out their beliefs.

Tread lightly..Some here do not take kindly when you don't see it their way...Just saying.
I take it as a compliment the fact that you recognize we are a community where diverse POVs are expressed and not suppressed provided they are made in good faith. :wink: