CDC Coronavirus Warning

Well Saturday morning here in OZ, went to the supermarket got one of the last pack of 8 toilet rolls, still maybe 20 packs left.
At the registers people with shopping trollys full and overflowing with toilet paper. One bloke had 7 packs x 48 rolls
I watched 2 people look at my single 8 pack, against their trolleys full turn away in obvious embarrassment.
I had to leave before I punched someone, not to get there stuff, but because their stupidity and selfishness made me so angry.
God help us all from people like this if ever we faced a real crisis.

Well Saturday morning here in OZ, went to the supermarket got one of the last pack of 8 toilet rolls, still maybe 20 packs left.
At the registers people with shopping trollys full and overflowing with toilet paper. One bloke had 7 packs x 48 rolls
I watched 2 people look at my single 8 pack, against their trolleys full turn away in obvious embarrassment.
I had to leave before I punched someone, not to get there stuff, but because their stupidity and selfishness made me so angry.
God help us all from people like this if ever we faced a real crisis.

Media induced fear....Would not be surprised if some one was not getting kick backs....They are busting people's ass here in the US for price gouging..Low life assholes taking advantage of a some what bad situation.

Media induced fear....Would not be surprised if some one was not getting kick backs....They are busting people's ass here in the US for price gouging..Low life assholes taking advantage of a some what bad situation.
Price gouging, shit that pretty low. As well as being punished they should be named and shamed publicly too.
The stupid thing is that if everyone behaves normally, then if there was enough of everything to go round last week then most likely there will be again next week. One old bloke was looking a bit bewildered with such madness in the supermarket. He lost his balance and started fo fall back, I caught him by the lapels and he did not fall.. He laughed sheepishly and said, "Oh I accidentally put it in reverse then" We had a bit of a laugh but he was clearly finding it all difficult. What about the old folks, they can't fight it out in the supermarket against young people.
Hell it all made me mad.
Some people are just shit.

It is getting real here, too. No more bottles of antiseptic alcohol on the shelf.
Thats another thing here too, forgot about that. People are taking quantities of hand wipes, antiseptic, paper towels.
Its crazy.

Thats another thing here too, forgot about that. People are taking quantities of hand wipes, antiseptic, paper towels.
Its crazy.
National news are mentioning that ppl are buying large quantities of ammunition. Looks like they expect flu victims to turn into zombies :/

Reactions: Alien Origins
Have not checked any of the usual survival websites I visit. I can imagine the buzz going on with the preppies...

Oh it's quite surprising how well prepared a lot of these Doomsday Prepper's are....

The Virus made it to London and Dublin may ban St Patrick events this year to prevent red zones. The rest of the UK may do it too.

Reactions: The humanitarian
They are gone mad here in Canada, now there is a Toilet paper shortage in some places LMAO :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: LETA