CE-5 contact event 3rd April UK

M

Misinformedpoet

Hello

I hope this is ok to ask here - I'm new. Is anyone taking part in the CE-5 contact event this saturday in East Sussex, UK?

Hello

I hope this is ok to ask here - I'm new. Is anyone taking part in the CE-5 contact event this saturday in East Sussex, UK?
Hey MFP, welcome to your new home.
Look forward to your posts.
I am a CE5 person too but i am in Australia so the event might be a bit of a drive for me :)
Make sure to tell us how it goes.
And Like Leta said, post some happy snaps. ;)

It is an app you put on your phone to make contact with others in your area interested in UFO spotting. It is not free and med by Stephen Greer. I have it, it is interesting, but so far has not helped me find any UFOS :)

What exactly is CE-5? I’m new to this stuff.
It is a protocol - as mentioned by Dundee above - created by Dr. Greer to summon aliens. It employs a combination of meditation techniques and other mental exercises to invite other consciousness to interact with us.

It is an app you put on your phone to make contact with others in your area interested in UFO spotting. It is not free and med by Stephen Greer. I have it, it is interesting, but so far has not helped me find any UFOS :)

It is a protocol - as mentioned by Dundee above - created by Dr. Greer to summon aliens. It employs a combination of meditation techniques and other mental exercises to invite other consciousness to interact with us.
That’s really interesting. I’ll definitely check out the app. I always wondered about connecting to aliens through another level of consciousness. Very cool guys! Thank you

That’s really interesting. I’ll definitely check out the app. I always wondered about connecting to aliens through another level of consciousness. Very cool guys! Thank you
Yeah I have been trying, but rome wasnt built in a day. It is nice sleeping outside under the stars.

If you want to contact the space brothers just call Dr Greer...he'll be glad to rip you off..er, I mean charge a small fee to arrange a personal meeting with ET for you.
:biggrin:

So the religious do not have a monopoly on kooky ideas.
(don't forget to put your cash in the box before leaving the church)

So the religious do not have a monopoly on kooky ideas.
(don't forget to put your cash in the box before leaving the church)
No..But they will always tell you to send your money to the lord and give you their address...Religion, one of the biggest rip offs ever created by the human race next to UFOs that is...

Took you all long enough. I expected this reaction days ago. Your late.
So of course you all latch on to the kooky bit. Ignoreing the fact that it is a great way for Ufo enthusiasts to get together for viewing nights in there area. And the app is the price of a feed at McDonald's..

Besides, when I am UFO spotting I am always prepared....

iu