Chris Mellon on JRE

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Christopher Mellon - a former high-level US Government official - went on the Joe Rogan show to make his case for the undeniable reality of UFOs. During the conversation, Mellon questioned the ability of foreign adversaries to build and deploy aerial vehicles with capabilities similar to those attributed to UFOs. Mellon speculates that these craft could belong to off-world civilizations with unknown interests in our planet.

Thats always been my opinion too. I am sure there is some advanced secret squirrel staff hidden away out there. But the jump from what we know to what some of these ufos seem able to do is just too big to be from us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Mellon
"Mellon worked with Leslie Kean in a UFO organization and is a private equity investor, shareholder and former advisor for the former Blink 182 punk rocker Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences.[5][6] According to the company’s website, Mellon's title was "national security affairs advisor".[7] Mellon assisted in production and works with former Pentagon Director of AATIP, Luis Elizondo as a cast member for the cable television network History that distributes the shows series Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation.[7]
Mellon was featured in the 2020 UFO documentary, The Phenomenon, directed by longtime UFO-enthusiast James Fox.[8] In the documentary Mellon stated that he was the source who provided the three infamous Pentagon UFO videos which made the "lavish front-page Sunday spread"[7] of the New York Times on December 17, 2017: “Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious UFO Program”.[9] In the documentary, Mellon claims he met with an unnamed individual in the parking lot of the Pentagon and was handed a package containing three videos recorded by U. S. Navy pilots between 2004 and 2015.[10]
Mellon was featured on episode #1645 of the Joe Rogan Experience on May 5, 2021"

Sounds more like an entertainer these days....personally I don't rust anyone with an 'intelligence background' to tell the truth ...that's not their line of work. And he's also from the Mellon family( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellon_family)..old east coast money that has been around for a long time. The kind of people that are probably part of the 'Illuminati'...should such a thing really exist. ;)
At any rate don't hold your breath thinking that the gubbermint is going to disclose any truth about ufos...you'll suffocate long before that happens.

E03rv4HWUAQYeiy
Get a load of this stargate found:

...............At any rate don't hold your breath thinking that the gubbermint is going to disclose any truth about ufos...you'll suffocate long before that happens.
I watched Elizondo in a recent interview tonight talking about the pending government statement. His statements indicated that the release is likely not that hey ET is among us, but an open admission that UFO's or UAP's are real, they are unknown, they appear to be more technologically advanced than us and that the US does not have the tech. He went further to say it will be an admission of the existence of government department(s) and funding trying to access if UAP's are foreign tech or something else.

He said that the stigma in the military and commercial sector with regards to UAPs is and will continue to disappear. No more lose your job if your a pilot who sees a UFO and admits it. Pilots are now more openly encouraged to report what they see to superiors to assist identification of them. He said a lot more as well.

If that is true, this is huge. Ok so it;s not a hey check out the pics of the Roswell Aliens, but it is a huge step in between. If ever a time came where the government says we think ET is here, they first have to admit there is UFOs among us and they don't know what they are.

So as I said, if this is all that is released, ot alone is a massive boost to de stigmatize the people in the UFO community.

Well....Leta seems adept at posting BS like that.
;)
I like Leta
Gives freedom of speech to both Conservatives & Liberals, doesn't interfere or undermine even remove posts
The posts yeah some can be wild in a sense least it is something to think about or read

Then say a forum owner who puts their own ideologies before the forum's is also unrealistic with traffic
Wants no demands everyone shares the same opinions to go as far as bullying those who oppose
Imagine having to put up with that

Reactions: LETA and Dundee
Nine US Navy UFO videos are scheduled to be released by the end of the year, according to Pentagon's sources. Several of them are similar to the GIMBAL FLIR footage while others allegedly show UFOs in normal, visual mode.

CBS News is apparently working on a 60 Minutes program covering UFOs. The show will be televised sometime later this month, if rumors are correct.

Reactions: Dundee
Nine US Navy UFO videos are scheduled to be released by the end of the year, according to Pentagon's sources. Several of them are similar to the GIMBAL FLIR footage while others allegedly show UFOs in normal, visual mode.

CBS News is apparently working on a 60 Minutes program covering UFOs. The show will be televised sometime later this month, if rumors are correct.
Looks like this year is going to be a good one for the UFO community.

Holy shit. They openly admitted that there is no reason to exclude another civilization as an explanation to this s.
He even commented that if they are advanced as they appear to be we cant expect to know their motivation. A point i have always maintained by thevwsy when people say why would they bother with us.
This is getting bigger by the day.

I din't like this style of journalism. He gets so full of sarcasm it takes away from the story. Is he popular in the us. He seems like he just wants to get a reaction.